The SilverMoon Pack

I mind-linked Emily "Are you going to tell him, I killed them", "Jay you didn't killed them, it was Rex and I have to tell him, he's my brother and they were his family too", she replied, I guessed she does have to tell him

I mind-linked Emily "Are you going to tell him, I killed them", "Jay you didn't killed them, it was Rex and I have to tell him, he's my brother and they were his family too", she replied, I guessed she does have to tell him... (Jay's POV)
------------------------------------------

Hallie's POV (FINALLY)

"Thomas", Emily started, you could hear the anxiety in her voice.... All I concentrate on was Faith (my wolf) whispering "Please don't faint", over and over.
I mind-linked Emily "Do you want me to tell him because Faith keeps whispering 'Please don't faint'", she looked at me and then nodded "Thomas, Jay's wolf Rex killed them....", I stated calmly.
I looked over at Emily and then she fainted.....

Jay's POV

"What just happened", Thomas asked "She fainted", Hallie told him "Why", he questioned "It just happens", she replied.
The doctor came down and checked Emily over "She's fine, just watch her in case something happens with the babies", she then walked off.
I looked over at Thomas who had a confused look on his face "Babies", he asked "Babies", Hallie smiled "Amelia is pregnant", Thomas said sounding nervous "Yep", Hallie smiled again.
She's really happy for Emily and myself... I'm surprised after her not being happy that I marked her but she was happy after we mated and now that Amelia is pregnant.
After about 10 minutes of us just watching Emily, I walked to my office to start some work.
Josh soon ran in with a letter, I opened it and it read "To Alpha Jay and Luna Amelia, I invite you to my son's 18th birthday this Friday... Alpha Matthew of the SilverMoon Pack", I read the letter twice over before ringing Matthew.
"Alpha Matthew speaking", he answered "Hi, it's Alpha Jay, I am ringing to confirm that we will be at your son's 18th birthday on Friday", I replied", "Thanks, I'll let him know... Bye Jay", "Bye Matthew", I hanged up and sighed.

Friday (Amelia's POV)

It's finally Friday and that means we are going to a party.
I can't wait Hallie and I will see Hunter again... he was one of the people that didn't abuse me.
Thomas, Cooper and Kane are still here and they are also coming to the party along with Josh.
"Emily, come on", Hallie yelled "I'm coming", I shouted back.
I walked downstairs and saw Jay in a tux, I mind-link him "You look handsome", I looked over at him and he gave me a slight smile.