Hunter Becomes Alpha Hunter

(A/N: This chapter may be confusing, if you have any questions just comment and I will explain and I will also add it to my explanation chapter... Enjoy 😀)

I wanted to wake Emily up... Found out who the wolves were... I'll just have to wait...
(Jay's POV)
------------------------------
Amelia's POV

I woke up to hear growling coming from beside me, I looked around to find Jay while he was looking at the photos Hunter gave to Hallie to give to me.
"Are those my photos", I asked he growled but nodded "Who are these wolves", he asked after he had calmed down.
I looked at the photo, it was my family portrait from when Thomas and I were puppies, we both shifted at a young age.
Thomas and myself shifted at the age of 2, I looked at the photo again.
"This is Thomas, my dad and me but I don't know who the white wolf is", I said pointing to each wolf in the photo "It must be someone", I nodded confused "I'll go ask Hunter, he'll know he was at the pack during the first 13 years of mine and Hallie's life", "Emily, you can't just... it's his Alpha Ceremony, you will get into trouble", Jay shook his head "I'll be back soon Jay... I have my ways", I smiled and headed out the door "Amelia" he growled using his Alpha's tone but I was already walking out.
I walked up to Hunter's room to hear talking "Hunter, you need a mate... You are becoming Alpha today", I've heard that voice before, that's Alpha Matthew's "I know, I'm waiting for her dad", "I'm giving you 2 months, if you don't find her by then I'm finding you a girl to be your mate", "Ok, I understand", I heard Hunter reply soon Alpha Matthew was walking out of Hunter's room.
I walked up to the door and knocked "What", he growled "It's Amelia", I shouted "Come in", he yelled I walked in and smiled.
"What's up, I thought I heard Jay growl at you", Hunter smiled at me "He said 'I couldn't come and talk to you because it's your Alpha ceremony', so I came anyway", I replied "Tell me want you need", "In the photos you gave me who is the white wolf", I looked down at my hands "Let me see", I nodded and handed Hunter the photo "That's you, Thomas, your dad and Um... that's your Um...", he started to stutter "Who is it Hunter", I asked rather rude "Right, that's your mum...", I looked at him shocked "Sorry, did you say my mum", I asked completely confused "Yes, that white wolf is your mum... I will explain everything to you later, okay", I nodded "Also can you get Hallie for me I want to talk to her about something", Hunter asked me "Is it about what your dad was saying", I asked I kinda already know the answer "Um... You heard that", "Hunter, did you forget what you told Hallie yesterday", "Oh yeah, sorry", "It's okay... I'll go get Hallie, I'll be back", he nodded and I left to find Hallie.

Hunter's POV

I was waiting for Emily to get Hallie when I heard a knock on my door "Come in", I shouted to the person I waited to see, it was Hallie's mate Josh and Alpha Jay "Hello", I greeted them "Where are our mates", Jay growled "Emily went to find Hallie", "Why", Josh asks me "I need to talk to her, it's important", I replied Josh looked at Jay and then at me and let out a massive growl.

Josh's POV

What does he want with MY mate... I let out a massive growl as I felt Jake start to take over.
I ran up to Hunter and pushed him into the wall "What do you want with my mate", I growled even louder "I just want to have a talk with her, nothing bad", he replies calmly I couldn't hold back anymore, I let out a ferocious growl and started to mid shift (Finger nails elongate and fangs come out).
My nails started to dig in his neck, leaving marks I growled again "You need to calm down, someone will hear you", Jay mind-linked me.
I threw up my fist ready to punch when I felt a hand grab mine, I growled at the person "Don't", a voice said from behind me, wait that's Emily's voice "Don't", she said again "Told you", Jay commented.
"I'm going to let go and you are going to back down", I felt Emily slowly remove her hand from mine, I removed my other hand from Hunter's neck.
He rubbed his neck and growled at me, I growled back and shifted into Jake... I looked around to see if Emily was still there but she wasn't, it was only Jay, Hunter and myself.
When I turned back Hunter had shifted into a grey wolf, he started to stalk towards me growling, I looked back at Jay to see him staring, he knew I was doing wrong fighting another wolf especially one becoming an Alpha, Hunter will start getting stronger as the day goes on.
He began to charge for me, I closed my eyes ready for the blow when I heard a growl in front of me, I opened my eyes to find a red wolf growling at Hunter "That's Luna", Jake told me "Why is she helping us", I replied "I don't know, maybe because Amelia stopped us, her wolf is stopping him", "Maybe", I agree.
Luna soon shifted but was still in control and looked at Hunter "Back down Ashton", she yelled but Hunter just looked at the the floor and whimpered "Ashton, he doesn't want a fight, he's just worried about his mate", Luna tried to reason with Ashton, who I'm guessing is Hunter's wolf.
She then turned around and looked at me "Jake, shift", I did as she said, even if she addressed me as my wolf "Ashton, shift back", she demanded Hunter, he wasn't having it Ashton growled at Luna "Don't make me do it, Ashton", he continued to growl.