Chapter 9

After awhile blackness toke over me, I fainted again
----------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

When I woke I was in a pack house but I didn't recognise it.
Someone came in the room, it was a girl about my age.
She sat down next to me and said "Are you alright, my omega Jermaine found you outside my territory, by the way my name is Indygo, I'm the alpha of the BlueMoon Pack, what's your name and what pack are you from".
I replied "I'm Amelia Wolf, my pack is the Bloodmoon pack and I'm Luna, also how are you an alpha if your a girl".
She didn't want to talk after that so I said "Sorry", she replied "It's fine, I'm used to it".
I was thinking about my handsome mate, my best friend Hallie and her mate Josh AKA is Jay's beta.
Were they worried, probably but I can't just leave.
I then heard a voice in my head.
It was my mate's, it was so handsome, he said "Emily I'm sorry please come home we're worried about you" I replied "I'm on BlueMoon territory, I'm fine.... I just fainted".
He didn't answer, he probably went to tell Josh and Hallie where I was.
Indygo then said "Is everything ok you seem worried".
I just gave a nod, of course I was worried I ran away AGAIN but this time a different pack and for a different reason.
15 minutes later
There was a knock at the door, Indygo left and she answered it.
The person at the door barge through the door, they sat next to me.
I knew who it was, but I wasn't going to look at him.
Indygo then said "Amelia do you know this man".
Again I just gave a nod, Jay then said "I'm Jay, alpha of the Bloodmoon pack, Amelia is my mate".
Indygo give him a nod, she looked at me to see if he was telling the truth but I was smiling after I heard him say my mate I couldn't stop, so she took that as a sign that he was telling the truth.
Jay said "Emily, I'm sorry I shouldn't have had a fight with Josh, but he promised me, please talk to me, I....need....you".
After he said this I was about forgive but for some reason I didn't.
Indygo said "What happened, I know I'm not part of this but I would like to know", this time I talked "He had a fight with his beta over some stupid promise, so I left".
She then looked at Jay then back at me, she was thinking something.
She then mind-linked me "It's gonna be ok, he's your mate and you love him, just talk to him and everyone back at the pack house would be worried".
So I looked at Jay and said "Is Hallie and Josh talking to each other and tell JOSH TO STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FUR COLOUR", I said the last part in my Luna voice, I could see Indygo's confused look so I said "Hallie is my best friend and Josh is Jay's beta, that's why they had the fight and I left", she nodded in understanding.
Jay said "Emily please come back, if you want your new friends can come for dinner", I thought about and said "Ok but my other friend from my old pack can come", he just nodded.
Indygo left to go tell her omega Jermaine that they were going out with my pack for dinner, so you all went.
We picked up my friend Angela.
We made our way back to the pack house.
When we got there I walked straight in avoiding Josh and Hallie.

Jay's POV

This was my chance, to mark her as my own..... The only thing is I have to talk to Hallie and Josh about it I'll do that well Emily is showing her friends (Indygo, Jermaine and Angela), to the kitchen.
So I made my way to find them.