The love

Because I..... I .... Lll... loo.. love.. You".
----------------------------------------------

After I heard this, I fell to the ground in tears and said I love you too with all my heart.
I blushed and Jay picked me up, and carried me back to the pack house.
I thought to myself "His touch is so soft and muscular".
When we got back to the pack house everyone was worried especially Hallie and Josh.
Hallie then bursted out "Are you hurt, did someone hurt you, I was worried sick, it's not safe with you fainting all the time".
I replied with "I'm fine, but you have to stop worrying about me, I'm 16 now".
Josh said "Alpha someone wants to talk with you they said their name was John and they're from the Dark Moon pack".
Jay said "Tell them I'll be there in 5, I'm busing with Emily at the moment". Hallie butted in "I'll talk to Emily you go speak with John from my pack".
So Jay carried me to OUR room, put me on the bed and left.
Hallie then whispered "I found my mate", I then replied "OMD who is it and when did you fell the mate bound".
She went quiet for a few minutes then said.......
----------------------------------------------
Plz like, comment and vote also comment who you think Hallie's mate is and I'm going to mention a user in the next chapter.
Enjoy