Marked part 3

I had my fangs out ready to mark my beautiful mate when........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's POV
My beta Josh walked in, he just stared at me and Emily.
He tried to call for Hallie but I just growled, Hallie must of heard me growling because she came running in.
She pulled me away from Emily, which made Emily growl.
Her growl was so cute, I was interrupted by Hallie yelling at me "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO MARK HER AND WHAT DO YOU DO, YOU GO TO MARK HER", I yelled back at her  "SHE WANTED IT", Josh growled and ran in front of his mate.
Hallie than looked at Emily and said "Are you serious Amelia Wolf, you wanted to be marked by Alpha Jay", she paused but continued "You've only known him for a week".
Emily replied back "So...You've only known Josh for a week", Josh growled at Emily, which meant I growled at Josh.
Then I remembered what Emily had said "Stop fighting, your a pack, your family".
I just kept repeating that in my head, I left towards the woods....the next thing I know is that I shifted into Rex

Amelia's POV
Jay left, he probably shifted into Rex.
I wanted to leave but Hallie and Josh wouldn't let my leave.
I decided to speak up "Why can't I leave, I need to find Jay", Hallie replied "He might try and mark you again, I can't believe you".
I stop trying, I went next to the window.
Hallie and Josh started talking, I then shifted in Luna (my wolf).
I made a run for it, Hallie was busy with Josh....So I ran into the woods to find my handsome mate.
I decided to mind-link him, so I said "Where are you? I'm coming to get you".
He didn't answer, so I tried sniffing him out.....again nothing.
I didn't want Hallie and Josh to find me.....ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.
I just kept running....Until I heard something.
I headed towards it, they were saying something.....I then realised that it's was Jay.
I ran up to him and give him a hug and said "I'm glad you're ok, they wouldn't let me leave".
Before anything could happen, his fangs were at my neck ready to mark me.
But right before he did he whispered "This may hurt", then I screamed and everything went black.
When I woke up my neck was really sore and I was on Jay's lap.
I woke him up, he saw the mark he give me.
It was......