Alpha Thomas and Babies Health

Once I got there I saw

----------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

Jay throwing things around "Stop", I growled making the ground shake, he turned around and yelled "Why didn't you tell me", "Tell you, what", "That your pack abused you".
"Kava", Luna growled "Jay, calm down, I'm gonna faint", he growled, I then fainted.

Jay's POV

I heard a bang which made me turn to look at the door, there I saw Emily on the ground.
"Em", I rushed over "Crap, what have I done", I mumbled to myself "You made our mate faint", Rex growled at me "I can see that", I growled back.
I picked her up and put her in the bed "I'm sorry", I whispered.
I woke up early today so I could have some one on one time with my mate, I walked to my office to start paper work.
Soon after the phone started ringing "Alpha Jay speaking", "Hi Jay, it's Thomas" there was a pause "I was wondering if I could come over tomorrow to meet your mate", I thought about it and replied "That's fine", Thomas then hanged up.
The door then barged opened, it was Emily.
"We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for a health check up on the babies ", she rushed "Okay... Tell me what happened at your pack", I asked her, Emily sighed "Fine".

"Hallie and I were about 4 when my step-mum became Luna, she was leading a group of rouges and when everyone was defending the rouges my step-mum sneaked up and killed my mum", Emily paused "My father was so hurt, he ended up making her the Luna to the pack.... Not realising that she was the one that killed his mate in the first place" she choked back a sob and continued "I was abused because everyone did as she told them too, my father was upset and hurt from losing his mate he took it out on me and Kava well... his my step-brother", Emily concluded crying "Wait... Kava is your step-brother, how", I asked "My step-mum was in the pack before I was born, she was my father's girlfriend and they ended up having Kava, my mum was from the ShadowDawn Pack... they were visiting the DarkMoon Pack and they found out they were mates", she took a breath "My step-mum left, she came back 5 years later and blamed me for her leaving the pack", Emily finished "Luna Emily didn't care that Kava wasn't her son", I looked up to saw Hallie she smiled at me and then look at Emily "She'd be proud of you", Emily looked up "Really?", she asked "Really Amelia", she jumped up and hugged Hallie.
After about 5 minutes Emily pulled away "Did you say Luna Emily", I asked "Yeah, why", Hallie replied "Who else calls you Emily", I questioned Emily "Just Hallie and Josh", she answered "You said your friends called you Emily", "I never said how many friends I have", she growled getting angry just then Josh runs in "There you are Hallie, wanna watch a movie... Your pick", "Sure, come on Em" Hallie rushed "Coming" Emily sighed.

Amelia's POV

I followed Hallie and Josh to the lounge "Emily, you can pick the movie" Hallie told me and I shook my head "Amelia, pick the movie" I stared at Josh asking for his help "Hallie... Why don't you choose a movie Emily likes", "I know, The Fault In Our Stars", Josh walked up to the TV and grabbed the movie.

After the movie my phone starting ringing, it was playing 'Whataya Want From Me', I knew who I put that ringtone for "Hello?", I asked making sure it was this person "Amelia", they said "What do you want Kava", I growled "Just letting you know Tho...

After the movie my phone starting ringing, it was playing 'Whataya Want From Me', I knew who I put that ringtone for "Hello?", I asked making sure it was this person "Amelia", they said "What do you want Kava", I growled "Just letting you know Thomas dropped by and he isn't happy you didn't tell him you found your mate", I growled again "Bye Kava", I hanged up.
We decided to play Frozen next, we were bored.
Soon we were at my favourite part, I started singing along "Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know, Well, now they know!
Let it go, let it go, Can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn away and slam the door", the song finished and I heard clapping, I turned around and saw Jay clapping.
The movie ended and I started singing the song that plays at the credits "Standing frozen, In the life I've chosen, You
won't find me, The past is all behind me, Buried in the snow.
Let it go, let it go, Can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn my back and slam the door, And here I stand, and here I'll stay, Let it go, let it go, The cold never bothered me anyway, yeah, whoa, (Na na, na na, na na na na na), Let it go yeah, Na, na, Here I stand, Let it go, let it go, oh, Let it go", We didn't do much for the rest of the day and went to bed.

Next Day
Jay's POV

I felt the bed move and opened my eyes to see Emily getting dressed, I looked at the clock... 9am already "Come on, the appointment is in 10 minutes and we can't be late", Emily growled at me "Ok, I'm getting up", I jumped up and started getting ready myself.
When we finally were finished getting ready, we headed to the pack doctor.
"Alpha, Luna... The babies are perfectly healthy", the pack doctor told us "Thank You", I said and we headed back downstairs.
Halfway down the stairs, we heard knocking... Emily walked up to the door and froze.
"Thomas", she whispered "Emily", he whispered back, Emily turned around to see Hallie running up to her but she stopped as soon as she saw Alpha Thomas, Rex was ready to hurt him if he touched HIS mate.
"Thomas", Hallie questioned "Hallie, Emily... Let me properly introduce myself", he paused I could see Emily role her eyes.
"I am Alpha Thomas Moon, this is my Beta Cooper and my Omega Kane", "Thomas, what are you doing here?", Emily asked getting annoyed "To see you", he answers.
He moves closer to my mate and Rex let out a threatening growl "DON'T TOUCH HER", "Rex came down, he's no threat", Emily said "What about them", I growled pointing at the two behind Alpha Thomas "They're no threat either".
"So, why did you what to see Emily", Hallie wondered "I want to catch up on Emily, see how she's doing", he replied Emily scoffed "I'm not stupid, Kava called me... He told me that you weren't happy that I didn't tell you I had find my mate", "Why would you believe him", Hallie looked at my mate "Remember Hallie, this is Thomas we are talking about", my mate answered "Good point".
Emily walked up to Alpha Thomas, he's beta, omega, Hallie and whispered "Thomas, he doesn't know", she then hugged him and he hugged back, I wanted to growl but I didn't, I wanted to know what she meant by 'he doesn't know'.
They soon pulled away Thomas whispered "Should we tell him", "I guess", Emily replied "Jay, we are related", "What", we (Hallie, Josh, Beta Cooper, Omega Kane and myself) all said together... Hallie was playing along she had to know they were related.
"How, you come from different packs and your last names are different", Josh said "We're twins, I was made to leave when we were 4", Thomas replied "Remember the story I told you yesterday", Emily said "Yes", I growled "My step-mum payed Alpha Moon to say that Thomas was his son and Emily-Skye his sister", Emily didn't mention that in her story yesterday.
"Emily, why did you run away", Thomas questioned "I wanted to find my mate and because of my fainting", she mumbled the last part, he mustn't know about her fainting "Your fainting", Thomas look shocked "Yeah, I have a fainting problem and dad wouldn't let me out of my room", Emily said looking away "About that", he paused "Where is dad and our step-mum, I went to the pack to see you and you weren't there and neither were they and Kava is the Alpha", after that we all went silent.
I mind-linked Emily "Are you going to tell him, I killed them", "Jay you didn't killed them, it was Rex and I have to tell him, he's my brother and they were his family too", she replied, I guessed  she does have to tell him...

A/N: I'm still taking baby names