Bloodmoon Pack

Recap
"And I found him".
-------------------------------------------

Jay looked back and me and whispered "I found mine too", Josh walked in "The clothes are on the bed when she is ready to have a shower and freshen up", he stared at me when speaking "Josh, take Amelia up to my room" Jay said with such authority "Of course Alpha" was all Josh replied with as I hopped out of the bed and we made our way to Jay's room.
"Nice to meet you Amelia", Josh spoke kindly "As you know I am Jay's Beta Josh", he just smiled "You can call me Emily". We finally made it to Jay's room and it smelled of my mate. As I stood there, my wolf spoke "This is where we're going to sleep with our handsome mate", I let out a breath "I knew you were his mate, the way he looked at you", Josh spoke and left the room. I slowly got undressed taking in everything and entered the shower, once finished I quickly dried, redressed and headed back down stairs to see my handsome mate.
I found Jay in his office doing pack, so I deiced it will be good to ask him some questions about his pack and himself.
I steadily opened the door and walked inside "Hello my beautiful Amelia, what do you need?", Jay asked calmly "I was just wondering if I could ask you some questions", I tried to smile with confidence "Of course", he smiled back.
"Who is your Delta?", he looked a little worried as he answered "He died in a fight against your pack", oh "Wolf colour?", I asked hoping to bring the mood back "black and yours?", I quickly replied without thinking "red". I paused for a moment before asking my last question "What's your wolf's name, mine's Luna", I saw him smile as he answered "Mine's Rex, your wolf has the perfect name", Luna sighed happily after hearing this "Go up to the bedroom, I'll be up there soon". As I walked up the stairs, I could feel my phone buzzing as a text was coming through but didn't answer it until I was back in Jay's room.

Hallie: Emily? Where are you? Everyone is worried and if you don't come back home, Alpha is coming to look for you
Me: I'm with the Bloodmoon Pack, tell my dad that I'm fine and found my mate

I put me my phone down not wanting to think about my dad coming here but my phone started going crazy

Hallie: Your dad is coming to get you. Who's your mate?
Me: My mate is Alpha Jay of the Bloodmoon Pack and I'm going to be Luna

10 minutes later
There was a knock at the front door...

A/N - Publish: 2015, Edited: 2021