Baby? Kava?

I heard a growl....I then fell, just great I thought I fainted again. (Amelia's POV)
----------------------------------------------

Jay's POV

As soon as Emily fainted, Rex said "You idiot, he wasn't going to hurt her, they were talking about Hallie", I answered back "How do you know", he answered back "Jake told me, if I'm not over protective then why are you", before I could answer another voice was in my head "Will you two hurry up, the baby might be hurt", she then mumbled "Oh...crap", Rex answers this time "Emily is having my baby", she nodded and said "Don't tell Emily she doesn't know yet", "If Emily doesn't know then how do you know", I said.
She went to say something but Emily's voice said "Jay, come here, NOW", I replied "Coming".
Once I got there Emily looked at me and smiled "I'm fine.....and so are the babies", my lips curved into a smile.
"Wait did she say babies?", Rex asked me, I shrugged.
"Babies?", she smiled "Yep, the doctor doesn't know if it's twins or triplets but it's definitely more then 1".
My smile grew wider, I went to kiss her but Hallie walked in and sighed.
Emily asked "What's wrong", "Guess who's the new alpha of the DarkMoon Pack", I answered this time "Who", she replied "Kava", Emily gasped "Who", I asked again.
Emily answered "Just some boy from my old pack", Rex said "She's lying", I replied "We'll ask her later", "Correction, I'll ask her later".
"Jay, earth to Jay", I looked up to see Josh waving in my face.
"Yeah", I replied, Emily then said "Jay, go take a rest", I looked at her and answered "Fine", so I walked up to OUR room and went to sleep.

Amelia's POV

Oh...crap, Kava is the new Alpha of the DarkMoon Pack, this isn't good.
Hallie asked "Emily, do you say", I stared at her "You weren't listening", "No, no I wasn't", "I was saying, we should invite Kava over, you know so he can meet Jay", "No, absolutely not".
Everything went quite until Josh walked in and asked "Who is this Kava?", Hallie answered "Just some boy, that", I quickly put my hand over her mouth, Josh laughed "More secrets".
I saw Jay coming down the stairs "What secret", I give Hallie and Josh a glare.
I answered "Nothing", Hallie then yelled out "You should invite Kava over, so you can meet a fellow Alpha", Jay replied back "I'll go ring the DarkMoon Pack now", Jay then left.
I looked at Hallie and whisper-yelled "Why", she shrugged, soon after it was 9:00pm and everyone went to bed.
Once I got there I saw.....

If you could comment some baby names, I was thinking 2 girls 1 boy.
I was thinking
Lucas
Laura
Nicole