30. Perfect

*Zayn's POV*

"Emma, Emma wake up!" I cried. There's blood all over my hands and a puddle spilling out of the car. The tears spilled from my eyes in guilt.

I can't believe this, it's all my fault. Niall and I had to have a stupid fight and she's here, unconsciously bleeding in my arms.

"There here!" Harry yelled.

The medics ran over to the car, pushing me out of the way. Putting her on the gurney, they rushed her to the ambulance. I cried harder.

"Only one person can come!" One of the medics yelled.

"I'm going, Harry follow the ambulance and call Lou and Liam. Niall leave" I started as my eyes landed on Niall.

"No I'm not leaving! She's mine" he replied crying.

"This is your fault! Leave now and I won't tell, just run! Go!" I whispered patting his back.

He embraced me in a hug and gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry mate" He whispered running the opposite way.

* * *

I hate looking at her like this. So many machines attached to her. This time it's her, full of pain in the hospital bead. So many scratches on her arm and wounds that will take forever to heal. Lou, Liam, and Harry were all sitting across from me with there heads down. Quiet sobs could be heard from all of us as we anticipated her waking up.

"Hey guys it's getting late" I said.

"What time is it?" Liam asked sitting up.

"It's 12:00 am" I replied.

"Oh yeah, Zayn do you want us to stay"

"No I'm find, go ahead and go home lads. I'll be good" I replied.

"Okay" Harry, Louis, and Liam said standing up . They all looked bad and in need of sleep.

They walked over and kissed Emma on her cheek and gave me a hug. Then they were gone.
It was just me and Emma left in the room, I grabbed her hand and started to speak. I traced all her cuts with my finger hoping her wouldn't wince in pain.

"I'm so sorry Emma, Niall and I should've never fought in front of you. You don't have to worry about him, he's gone" I whisper-cried. "I remember when we first met, something about you intrigued me and I wanted to know more. We went to the HOLLYWOOD sign and took a picture, I still have them on my phone. Then we stayed a night together and that was when I noticed.....I loved you."

"That night when I promised to never leave you, my feelings were so clear to me. You're the one, I don't care if you don't feel the same. You're the one" The tears rapidly danced down my face. "Ever since then, I couldn't stay away. I love everything about you. I tried so hard to keep my feelings inside but you made it harder for me. Every night I would dream about me and you together, living happily. I love you! I'll scream from the highest mountain for you to understand that I LOVE YOU. Please don't leave me Rabbit, I love you." I felt her hand squeeze mine indicating she loved me back.

Her heart monitor started beating faster than it should.

"Somebody help!" I screamed, the tears started coming down.

The doctors ran as fast as they could to the room pushing me out. The tears were coming non-stop. I hope she's going to be okay....

A/n annnd that's the end!! Thanks to my sister AnisaRR I would've never been able to finish this book with out her. Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked it! READ THE EPILOGUE, it's just as important as every chapter! Thank you all xxx