14. Over again

A/n hi!! Thanks for voting and commenting! Means a lot to us ;) So I'm going to start doing goals because this story is going better than planned lol.

*Emma's POV*

The doctor said I have to keep my boot on for 8 weeks. Which was very suckish because it stopped me from going on amazing adventures with my best friends in the whole world! It was 1 day after my birthday and I was already bored with my life. And my foot hurt really bad. I probably still have tons of candy on my kitchen counter and half eaten chocolate bars who I'm guessing was Louis who ate them.

"SKYLAR!!! WAKE UP!! I'M HUNGRY" I yelled across the hallway to Skylar's bedroom.

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET UP YOURSELF!!" Skylar yelled back.

"BECAUSE MY FREAKING FOOT HURTS AND I CAN'T GET UP" I whined at her.

"Fine" She replied as she walked out the room.

She picked me up and carried me downstairs to the living room couch.

"Thanks!" I said as she put me down.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" She replied walking to the kitchen.

I turned on the TV and started watching the regular Saturday morning shows. A little minion thing popped up on my screen. It reminded me of Zayn's sweatshirt, that day I found it in his room. Haha, oh that boy never fails to amaze me. A knock on the door awoken me out of my thoughts.

"Skylar, get the door!!!"

"Okayyy jeeeez" She replied.

-

"Oh hey! Yeah, she's in the living room." I heard Skylar say to a familiar voice.

"Hey buddy!" I greeted Niall as he sat on my couch.

"Hey! How ya feelin?" He asked looking at my foot.

"Oh, it hurts really bad, I can't even move" I replied looking down.

"Well, lucky for you, I brought you some movies! It always helps me when I sprain my ankle." Niall said smiling.

"Thanks! So what movies did you bring?"

"I got high school musical 2 , and grease, the 2 most best movies of all time" Niall said showing me them.

"LET'S WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!" I said grinning.

"Ya, sure" Niall replied putting in the movie.

I leaned against Niall while putting my hurt foot on the couch. This reminds me of the old times we had together. We always watched movies and sung along to them, I guess it was kinda our thing back then. And I'm happy I get to do it all over again.

A/n so cute right? lol well I said we're going to do goals so here ya go. I'm hoping we can get

*5 views?*

*3 votes?*

thank you all so much. like/ comment if you want ;)

Love you all xx ~ Laia