20. Steal my Girl

A/n how are you guys?? Thanks for getting my story to more than 800 views!! It means a lot ;) Bye my fablouis guys and gals.

*Zayn's POV*

"What is my bestie doing today?" I asked as I ate the popcorn in front of us.

"Well I have a date with Liam at 8," She started.

WAIT. She's going on a date with Liam? But... why am I reacting like this.. Am I growing feelings? Nonono, she's my best friend and nothing more. Well now she'll never be....

"Really, where is he taking you?" I asked suspiciously.

"He said to dress nice because it is a surprise!" She said popping more popcorn into her mouth.

"Nice" I replied. Was I jealous? No I wasn't jealous. Maybe a little overprotective. Yeah...that's the word...

* * *

*Liam's POV*

Sweat was dripping down my face as I looked at the clock. It's 6;45 pm OH NO! By the look and smell of it, I'm going to have to shower for the third time today. I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom.

"Third time today Payno?" Niall asked chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm just really nervous" He started to laugh even harder, so I closed the door on him.

Just realized this is my third outfit change as well! I had my different shades of blue long sleeved shirt on with the top 3 buttons unbuttoned with black jeans, black shoes, and my black fedora. After dressing it was 7:55! Wow I thought girls took long.

"Wallet, phone, WHERE ARE MY KEYS?!" I yelled.

"On the counter Liam" Niall yelled back.

"Ok, I have everything. Bye Niall! Bye Maya!" And I slammed the door.

I ran downstairs and hopped in the car as fast as I could.

"Oh God 7:57!" Driving slowly would've took 18 min and I had to be there in 3. I was going 105 on the freeway receiving honks and mean glares from everyone. It was 7:59 when I pulled up to her driveway. I got out the car and slowly walked up to her door, catching my breath before I knocked.

"Hi Leeyum!" She grinned. Gosh she was so beautiful.

"Hi Emmy!" I grinned back looking like an idiot. We started to walk to my car.

"So now here's the fun part!" I pulled a black and white bandana from my pocket.

"Nooo!" She yelled. I put the bandana over her eyes and guided her to the car. I turned on the car to hear little mix, move playing.

"Hey, get ya back off the wall, don't ya get comfortable, looking so hot I think that I might fall," I sang hearing laughter from the passenger seat.

"Your a mixer!!" She yelled.

"No! pshh what are you talking about?" I lied through my teeth.

"Don't get embarrassed love, I'm a mixer too!"

Riding to the destination , we sang various little mix songs to the top of our lungs.

"Are we there yet?" Emma whined.

"Yeah, just about! But you must keep your mask on" I replied. We walked out the car and stepped on a floating dock, causing it to move down.

"Ahh Liam where are we?" She yelled gripping my arm tighter.