10. Spaces

a/n thanks for following, commenting, and messaging me! So happy I met some new friends this past week! xx

*Louis' POV* 

"Zayn why are you staying in the shallow end?" I yelled as I swam towards him. 

"Umm.... I don't know how to swim," He said. 

"That's okay! We'll teach you!" Emma replied.

"Do you know how to float mate?"  I asked.

"Barely," Zayn replied as he floated on his back.

"Now all you have to do is kick your feet and move your arms at the same time," Emma said. Zayn did as told.

"There you go mate!" I yelled. 

Suddenly the pools doors opened.

"Oh sorry for disturbing, I'll just leave," Liam said.

"You can stay," Emma said. 

"Thanks. There's drama in my room," He said.

"I'm Louis and this is Zayn, Emma, and Harry" 

"Liam" he introduced.

"What's going on in you room?" I asked. I was really curious.

"Niall's girlfriend Maya is here and I absolutely can't stand her" he said. 

"Also if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you too? He mentioned some kind of promise or something," Liam asked.

"When he left for England, he promised not to forget me. When I saw him for the first time today, I was just getting over the fact that he left me four years ago. When he didn't remember me, it put a hole in my heart," Emma said.

"That's not right. He did let the stardom get to his head. I'm going to talk to him. Did you guys keep in touch?" Liam asked. 

"He called me once, then I never heard from him." Emma said. 

"Yeah mate that's why I blew my top earlier" Zayn said.

"Yeah I'll see you guys later," Liam said as he grabbed his towel and left. 

"Byeee" Harry yelled. 

*                                 *                                *

*Liam's POV*

I was furious with Niall. He made a promise that he didn't keep. I swiped the key to the room. Maya was still here.

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I have some alone time with Nialler please?" I asked politely.

"No thanks," she smirked.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Bye Niall," She said as she kissed him. "Liam..." 

"Witch" I muttered back. 

"You didn't have to kick her out mate," Niall said.

"Yes I did," I smirked.

"What do you want then?" 

"I talked to Emma when I went down to the pool. All she asked was for you to remember her. What did you do? Forget her. And you only called her once. You broke the easiest promise to keep." I said angrily. 

"Thanks for making me feel worse," Niall said looking down.

"Sorry mate. Now, how are we going to apoligize?" I asked.