2. Night Changes

*Zayn's Pov*

That girl seemed interesting. After I moved all my boxes to my room and unpacked, I decided to go to her house.

I walked out of my house and across the lawn.

"Hey" she said with out looking up from her book. It's like she felt me coming.

"Hi" I replied.

"I'm Emma. Come have a seat!" She offered as she waved me over. I walked up her steps and sat down next to her.

"I'm Zayn" I said as I flashed a smile.

"Where are you moving from Zayn?" She asked stirring up a conversation.

"From Bradford. It's in England," I replied.

I looked into her eyes and they looked sad.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked as I touched her hand.

She looked confused but let my rest.

"No, it's just my bestfriend moved away to London and I'm missing him like crazy right now," She said. Knowing this was a risky move , I opened my arms out for a hug a surprisingly, she took it.

"It's okay," I kept whispering into her ear as she sobbed quietly in my chest.
*               *                 *

We talked for the rest of the night. She told me what her interest were and I told her mine. She'd tell me an embarrasing story and I told her one.

"I'm gonna call you Zaynie," She said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna call you...." I had to think about it. "Rabbit" I smiled.

"Zaynie and rabbit, the best of friends!" We both started laughing.
"Has a nice ring to it" I said back. I looked at my phone to see the clock displaying the time.
"Rabbit, it's 2 am and I'm sleepy" I said as I yawned.
"Ok Zaynie, see ya tomorrow!" She said back.
"Zaynie and Rabbit" I yelled.
"The best of friends!" She yelled back and we both walked into our houses.