13. Strong

A/n one direction make me strong. mkay. bye ;)

*Zayn's POV* 

We all stood silently outside the room. I was sobbing into Louis' arms while Niall , Liam, and Harry  stood there looking at their feet. Nobody was speaking... The tears were coming down non - stop and I could no longer control them any more. I busted into the room with the boys following behind. I looked and saw someone different. 

It definitely wasn't the Emma I was looking for.  

"Wait, guys didn't she say room 217? This is room 317" Liam stated. 

"Are you kidding me?" Louis said as he ran out the room. We all ran after him. 

"STOP!" I yelled painting for air. "Is this room 217?" 

"Yeah," Harry said. We all busted through the doors. 

"Took you guys long enough," Emma said smiling.

"You guys look rough. What happened?" Skylar asked. 

"Well we went to the wrong room and we heard a flat line and thought you died, we were a mess" Harry replied. 

"Wow, it's a broken foot not a fractured skull or something," She said laughing. 

"Well I still haven't gave you my birthday present so here you go Rabbit" I said as Niall pulled out his guitar and started singing.

*Emma's POV*

Where did Niall even get this guitar from? He started strumming.

(In the song 'fireproof' tune)

Harry: I think I'm gonna loose my mind, something deep inside me I can't give up, I think I'm gonna loose my mind, I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck.

Niall: I'm feeling somthing deep inside, Hotter than a jet stream burning up, I got a feeling deep inside it's taking it's taking all I've got yeah it's taking it's taking all I got. 

Zayn: Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do, And nobody loves you baby the way I do, it's been so long it's been so long maybe you are fireproof,  Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do.

Louis: I think I'm gonna win this time, Riding on a wind and I won't give up, I think I'm gonna win this time I roll and I roll 'til I change my luck, yeah I roll and I roll 'til I change my luck. 

~Niall guitar solo~

Zayn: Cause nobody knows you baby, the way I do, And nobody loves you baby the way I do, it's been so long, it's been so long you must be fireproof, Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do. 

All of them: Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do, And nobody loves you baby the way I do.

Harry: It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you were fireproof

Zayn: Cause nobody saves me baby, the way you do.

My shirt was soaked from all the tears.

"How did you guys know the song?" I asked.

"Well Zayn wrote it for you, and he asked if we can sing with him," Niall replied.

"WAIT, YOU WROTE THE SONG FOR ME?!" I asked surprised. 

"Happy Birthday!" He said with a big smirk on his face.

"Oh my gosh Zayn I love it!" I yelled. I tried to get up but then remembered that I had this bug cast on my foot. 

"Now, my present to you" Louis said as he gave me a small box. I opened it to see a silver bracelet that said 'Midnight Memories' on it. 

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! THAT'S WHAT YOU SANG TO ME WHEN WE WERE IN NEW YORK!" I yelled.

"One of the memorable moments we've had" Louis said. 

"Thanks boobear" I said. 

"Now it's my turn" Skylar said.

I opened it to see a picture frame with a small box next to it. 

"Oh my gosh, we took this picture after the big pie fight when we were younger" I gasped. 

Then I opened to see a half a moon necklace. "Oh my gosh, it's beautiful! Who has the other half?"I asked it awe.

She pulled the chain out of her shirt revealing the other half.

"So we'll always be with each other," She said as she hugged me. 

"I love you guys! This has been the best birthday ever!" I yelled. 

"Emma your free to go" The nurse said.

"Before you go, can you take a picture of us?" I asked. Everyone gathered around.

"Say cheese!" The lady said smiling. 

"Cheese!!" We all yelled. 

"Ice cream!!" Louis yelled laughing

We snapped the picture and got our stuff together to leave to hospital. This was the best birthday ever. And I got to spend it with all the people I love. 

A/n haha ya'll thought she died? I could never do that. lol who do you guys ship in the book?

Lemma or Zemma?