16. Right Now

*Niall's POV*

I loved spending time with Emmy today. It reminded me of how the things were before I left. That's how I wanted it to be again. The only way to do that is to get rid of the one person she loves the most....

Zayn has to go.....

Louis wasn't a threat. I could tell Zayn and Emma were closer. After picking Liam up from Zayn's house, we were greeted by an angry Maya. "Where have you guys?" She growled.

"Babe, I just talked to you like 45 minutes ago. After I left Emma's I hung around Zayn's for a little bit because they were finishing a game of fifa. After that we go milkshakes from Jack and the Box. Then we came here!" I explained.

"Is that true Liam?" She said to him.

"Why wouldn't it be true Maya? You don't trust your own boyfriend?" Liam replied.

"It's not that I don't trust him it's just he's been spending a lot of time with Emily or what ever" Maya replied picking her nails. She always does that when she's about to cry.

"It's Emma. And oooo someone is jealous!" Liam sang.

"LIAM" we yelled at the same time. When my eyes met hers, she was crying.

"I think I'm going to go partying with Louis now." Liam said as he walked out the door.

"Don't cry love, I hate when you cry!" I said as I wiped her tears and gave her a hug.

"I really like you Niall, I don't want you to leave me," Maya cried.

"I'd never leave you" I replied. Soon later I felt my eyes get heavy, and I was out cold.

* * *

*Zayn's POV*

Well I told her I was giving her and a surprise and whooooo it's going to be massive!! Can't wait to see the look on her face! I got the surprise all put in a bag and I hopped in the shower. After I came out I put on some ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. It was coming close to 8:00pm so I texted Emma to see if she was ready.

Me: Hey love! Are you ready for the surprise!!

Rabbit: Yeah, I just got out the shower, I'm getting dressed :)

Me: Okay I'll be over in 5 seconds!! ;)

Rabbit: Yeah sureeee ;)

I grabbed the bag and ran down to the stairs counting down from five. I had 3 seconds left!!! I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I sprinted to the gate. And when I was about to make it. I fell down hitting the grass from tripping on a rock.

"Owwwwwww" I screamed. Emma came hopping outside chuckling at the sight of me on the ground.

"Wow, what happened to you being here in 5 seconds?" She said as she threw her head back laughing.

"You should really move this large rock from the gate entrance" I said getting up and walking towards her.

"You should really watch where your going! And I don't know where that came from" She replied smiling.

"Whatever" I said laughing.

"So ugh, what's the surprise?"

"If you be patient, you will figure out!!" I replied hugging her as we walked inside.

"Alright" She said sitting down.

"And get ready for......CHINEASE FOOD, ICE CREAM SUNDAY'S, AND MOVIES THAT ARE EVEN CRAZIER" I screamed.