17. Stole my Heart

A/n thanks for reading haha!! Look at Leeyum Payno ;0

*Emma's POV*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, the spot next to me was empty and I sat up looking around my room. I checked my phone to see a message from Louis and Liam. I replied quickly and got up.

"I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel, cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor," I heard an angelic voice sing. I quietly crept into the kitchen to hear him sing more.

"Illusion never changed, into something real. I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn. Your a little late, and I'm already torn" I heard him finish.

"Zaynie that was amazing! That's the best I've ever heard that song!" I gushed.

"It's okay. My voice kept cracking " He replied, he was always so humble when I gave him compliments. Wait! Am I catching feelings for Zayn? no I sort of like Liam. Yeah, um.. Liam!

"Uhh Rabbit?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" What? Sorry I was just thinking" I stammered.

"Well your pancakes are going to get cold in a moment if you don't dig in!" He said. I stuffed my dace getting syrup on my chin.

"Let me help you love, " He said as he wiped my chin off with a cloth napkin,

"Thanks," I replied smiling. Out of nowhere my phone started ringing 'move' by little mix.

"Hiya" I answered through the phone.

"Hi Emily!!" Liam yelled through the phone.

"Whatcha want Leo?" I asked. We never call each other our real names.

"Wanna go bowling tonight?" He asked.

"Who's all coming?" I asked stuffing my third pancake in my mouth.

"Me, you, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall," He responded.

"You really asked them? I'll ask Zayn" I replied.

"Zayn wanna come glow bowling tonight with the guys?" I asked. The doctors took me out of the cast and put me in a boot so I could ditch the crutches.

"No thanks, I'm spending time with my mum" He replied.

"Zayn's busy" I said speaking into the phone.

"Okay I'll see you later Emily!" He replied.

"Bye Leo!" I yelled through the phone then hung up.

"Well I should be on my way Rabbit" Zayn said.

"No don't leave me!" I fake cried as I jumped on his back.

" I have to go!" He said as we both started laughing.

"Zaynie!!" I yelled again.

"Bye Rabbit" He yelled as he walked out the door with me on his back. He dropped me on the grass.

"Bye Zaynie!" I pouted as I walked back to my house. I heard him chuckle and then the door shut.

* * *

Since the theme was glow in the dark, I wore my white long sleeve with some black shorts and some purple knee socks with my white converse.

*Liam's POV*

The only ones who were going bowling tonight was Louis, Emma, and I. I kind of wanted to go with only her but maybe another time. I walked up to her door and slowly knocked.