7. Change your ticket

*Emma's POV*

"Flight to New York boarding now," I heard the intercom lady say.

"That's us," Zayn said as he grabbed my carry on.

"I got it Zaynie, it's the only bag I have!" I said.

"I got it love," he said as we boarded the plane. It was easy to find our seats because we were first class.

"Guys, to infinity and beyond!" Louis yelled sounding like buzz light year.

"We're off to New York!" I squealed like a little girl.

The flight attendant started talking I squeezed Zayn and Louis' hands. The plane lifted into the air smoothly. I've never been on a plane before so it was pretty nice to see the cities and the water below us.

"The view is so nice," I exclaimed still amazed by the view.

"We have a long time till we get off love," Louis exclaimed.

"Okay, nighty night!" I exclaimed. I rested my head on Louis' lap and my head in Zayn's.

* * *

"Wake up love!" Louis exclaimed.

"We've landed in NYC baby" Zayn exclaimed. I shot up quickly.

"We're here! We're really here!" I squealed. I grabbed my my carry on and hurried off the plane to grab my bags. Once we got our bags, we hurried to get out the airport.

"Welcome New York mates!" Louis exclaimed.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed and kissed him on the cheek. "Where to first?" I asked eager for adventure.

"How bout the hotel, love!" Zayn suggested.

"He's right!" Louis exclaimed. The hotel was only a couple blocks from the airport.

"I'm hungry what sho-" I was interrupted by the view.

"That's sick mate!" Zayn exclaimed.

The view was beautiful. I could literally see the empire state building from here.

"I know what our first adventure is" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Hahaha ok love" Zayn replied.

"Common mates, we can just catch a taxi to the hotel" Louis suggested.

"Sounds good" I replied still looking at the view.

We walked out the doors of the airport and it was already so beautiful. All the tall buildings were calling my name for adventure. My thoughts got rudely interrupted when Louis took my bags and Zayn led me to the car.

"Common love, the faster we get to the hotel, the faster we can start our adventure" Zayn said grinning at me.

"Ok Zaynie" I replied kissing him on the cheek.

Louis got in the car on the other side of me already jumping and looking outside the window.

"Oh my gosh this is sooo cool!!!!" Louis screamed pointing out the window. I turned to look out of Louis' window and it was beautiful. Our hotel was humongous and everything about it was so fancy.

"Let's go!!" Louis screamed falling out the car.

"WE'RE IN NEW YORK!" I screamed.

Zayn picked me up and carried me through the hotel doors like I was a superstar.

"WELCOME TO NEW YORK RABBIT!" Zayn screamed.

"WELCOME TO NEW YORK ZAYNIE" I replied also screaming.

"Zaynie where's boobear?" I asked.

"I think he went to go get the key" Zayn replied.

Then I looked and saw Louis walking towards us.

"Okay so I got 3 keys just in case one of us gets lost" Louis exclaimed.

"Okay, that's fine" Zayn replied.

"LET'S GO!!" I screamed.

Louis cheerfully jumped and ran to the elevator. Zayn was still carrying me so I minus well let him. When we got to our hotel room we were all in awe.

"Oh my gosh, look at this view" I said walking towards the window.

"Look at the TV!" Louis exclaimed.

"Look at the rooms!" Zayn said running up the stairs that led to them.

"Thank you so much Boobear!" I said jumping on his back and kissing his cheek.

"Anything for my bestfriends!" Louis said spinning me around.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME THIS! IT'S SICKKKK" Zayn screamed.

Me and Louis ran up the stairs to see Zayn in a bed playing with a remote.

"Watch" he exclaimed. "Up, down, up, down" as the bed was moving up and down.

"Sweeeeeet!" me and Louis exclaimed jumping on bed. We all bursted in a pit of laughter laying all on each other.

"So are we going to stay like this all day or are we going on an adventure?" Zayn asked while still laughing.

"AN ADVENTURE" Me and Louis screamed jumping on the bed.

"WELL LETS GO MATES!!" Zayn replied screaming. We all got off the bed and ran towards the door. It was my first ever adventure in New York, and I get to spend it with the 2 people I love the most.....

a/n please share, vote, and comment on anything if you like! thanks for reading :) All the love. xx~ Laia