22. Still the One

A/n Louis with them sunglasses doee *dies*
Have fun reading! Xx

At the moment, I'm really needing Louis. I'm so torn and confused. I'm so torn and confused. A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I opened the door to see this tall green- eyed boy staring at me with a wide grin.

"HARRY!" I yelled giving him a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I decided I couldn't live with out my friends so Louis let me move in with him!" He replied giving me a hug.

"Yeah, forget about me!" Louis pouted.

"HI boobear!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Emma"

I sat snuggled up with my giant teddy bear.

"Do want the ice cream now or put it in the freezer?" Harry asked.

"Now" I pouted. He gave me one of the 3 large pints of ice cream and my spoon. When Niall first left me, I bought myself a spoon because I knew I'll be needing it.  A Lot!!

"So what's the deal with the ice cream, soup, and sad movie?" Louis asked grabbing him and Harry some chips.

"Last night Liam took me on a date on a boat. Earlier this morning when it was pouring rain outside, I was standing out there for like 10 minutes and I got sick"

"So that's why you need soup?" Harry asked.

"Yes, but anyways. When I got here this morning, Zayn was all overprotective dad on me when I told him I went on a date with Liam. I asked him why he cared so much if he isn't my boyfriend and he stormed out." I finished explaining, and they two boys were smiling at each other.

"So why do you care if he stormed off?" Harry asked.

"Well I don't like when my best friend is angry with me. And I also mayhavefeelingsforhim" I said mumbling the fast part.

"So that's why you needed the ice cream" Louis finished.

"I don't know why he was so angry with me. I also didn't feel any sparks with Liam. It's so confusing"

"Well, what if I told you we know why he is mad" Harry said smirking.

"Why is he mad?" I sniffled.

"He's jealous. He gets overprotective when he can't hang out with you. Especially when Liam stole your heart" Louis said.

"Jealous? NO he can't be"

"Okay love! Whatever you say" Louis laughed.

Why was he jealous? I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head and ate a scoop of the ice cream letting it slide down my thought.

"Harry can you get me a cough drop?" I sweetly asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Just because your sick" He replied walking over to the kitchen.

"OH I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU!" Louis yelled.

"What boobear?" I asked hugging my teddy bear.

"Your sister, we're sort of in a relationship" I noticed he grew a smile after mentioning her name.

"WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" I yelled as Harry came back with a pack of berry cough drops.

"Well after your birthday party, we started texting and then I asked her out and we've been dating ever since"

"Congrats boobear! But if you break my sister's heart I will never talk to you ever again and make sure you'll never lay your hand on a single carrot EVER again"

"Yes ma'am!" He sainted and we both started laughing.

"Harry what about you? Is there a special someone in your life?" I asked curiously.

"Nope! Single as a pringle!" He smiled.

"There isn't a girl that makes heart skip a beat at the mention of her name or gives you butterflies?" I asked.

"Well there is this one girl I met at the beach one day. She gave me her phone number and we've texted a couple times but I stopped because I thought I would be moving back to New York!"

"What's the lucky girls name"

"Rylie" He replied smiling.

"Oh my gosh! Rylie as in Rylie Smith! She was my other best friend besides Niall! Guess what? She lives next door!"

"No way!" He replied in shock.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Louis suggested pushing Harry out the door. We walked on the side walk stopping at the grey house. I knocked on the door to see a familiar face.

"Emmy!" She yelled.

"Ry Ry!" I yelled back giving her a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" She whispered.

"I've missed you too! I'm sorry for shutting you out" I whispered back. Why are we even whispering? Whatever.

"It's not your fault. I was doing the same thing, he hurt me too"

"Oh my gosh he came back!"

"He visited you too?" She asked.

"Well we sort of had an interaction in New Y-" I was interrupted my a cough. I forgot Harry and Louis were here!

"OH sorry, these are my friends Louis, and Harry" I introduced.

"I remember you Tomlinson! We had 6th period together back at school!" Rylie said.

"You too Smith!" He replied giving her a hug.

Looking at Harry, I could tell he was in an awkward situation.

"Rylie?" He asked. She ran up and gave each other a hug.

"I'm so sorry I stopped calling when I went to New York, I thought I was never coming back!" Harry gushed.

"So what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I moved in with Louis!"

"Yay we can hang out!" Rylie replied.

"Speaking of that. Do you want to go on a date?" He asked not making eye contact.

"Yes, I would love that!" She screamed.

It was cute seeing them together! Seeing all the couples form is just so adorable!

I sure wish I had one of my own....

A/n Awww ikr. so sad :( Thanks for reading! ILY