6. Why don't we go there?

*Zayn's POV*

After the adventure with Rabbit and Louis, I decided to shower. I had a group message with the two and there were messages.

Louis: URGENT

Rabbit: What's wrong boobear?

Me: Is everything alright?

Louis: No! how fast can you be over?

Rabbit: Me and Zaynie will be over in 10 min Boobear!

Me: Yeah...hope everything alright!

I grabbed my jacket and keys then left. When I walked outside, I saw Emma learning on her car. 

"Ready Zaynie?" She asked as I walked to her car. 

"Let's hop to it" I replied. 

It took us five minutes to drive to Louis' house to see him sitting on the grass. We ran out the car as fast as we could and tumbled next to Louis. 

"What's wrong boobear??" Emma asked cautiously.

"Oh nothing!" Louis said. "I just needed you guys to get here as fast as you could!" 

"You had me worried mate," I said as I laid back on the grass. They both followed my actions. 

"Have you guys ever been to New york?" he asked randomly.

"No but I really want to. I've always dreamed about going there." Emma started. 

"Me too...All the bright lights!" I said.

"Well today's our lucky day mates!" Louis said. What did he mean by today's our lucky day?

"Boobear what are you talking about?" Emma asked as she sat up. I sat up as well. 

"I got the three of us first class round trip tickets to NEW YORK" he said calmly.

"WHAT!!" Emma said as she put her head in her hands quietly sobbing. I couldn't say any words. I was still shocked.

"What's wrong love?" Louis asked.

"Louis, you didn't have to do this, I'm so shocked!" She said still sobbing.

"No don't cry love, I wanted to. That day on the Hollywood sign, my life would've went downhill if you guys weren't so nice to me," Louis responded. 

"Oh my gosh mate," I said finally pushing my words out. Emma was still sobbing.

"We'll be down there for 2 week staying in this really nice hotel with an amazing view," Louis said as he smiled largely. I couldn't stop thanking him. I just moved here and I already have two best friends and I"m going to New York with them. 

"When do we leave?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow night," he said.

"What?? I have to pack! You guys can stay at my house tonight," Emma said.

"Okay, see you around seven!" Louis yelled as he waved us off. We got in the car with the energy at 100. 

"Where going to New York!" She yelled before we pulled off.

*                            *                             *

It was half past 10. We have devoured 6 boxes of pizza 2 tubes of ice cream and 3 bags of popcorn. We also just watched Grease.

"Oh my gosh guys we're going to New York tomorrow," Emma yelled for the 15th time tonight. 

"Yes love," Louis replied. The whole living room area was covered in luggage. Rabbit and I had went shopping for everything. Louis and I took the two couches and Emma slept in her bedroom. 

"Good night guys!" She waved to us.

"Good night love," Louis and I both said at the same time.

 Tomorrow, we'd be heading to New York......

a/n thanks for reading!! All the love. xx~ Laia