12. Tell me a Lie

A/n harry is just....*dies*

*Emma's POV* 

The car ride from the Hollywood sign to the destination. I was getting squirmy because I hate surprises. 

"Are we there yet?" I asked as I patted whoever was sitting next to me.

"Not yet love!" Louis exclaimed.

"Chill man" Skylar yelled.

"No need, we're here!" Harry exclaimed. 

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" I asked.

"No not yet," Skylar said. I heard my car door open and then I was lifted into someones arms.

"Umm, who are you? And where are you carrying me to?" I asked. They placed me on a seat and then left. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIT!" Zayn yelled. I ripped my blindfold off to see a tent set at the beach with twinkle lights everywhere.

"Oh my gosh Zayn it's beautiful!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged him. 

"Anything for my bestfriend." Zayn said. I walked to see a table of my favorite foods, drinks, and candy. Mexican food, Chinese food, Cream soda, EVERYTHING.

After I ate, I saw Niall and Liam setting up a fire pit"

"Thanks for coming guys," I said as I hugged the two of them. 

"You guys need any help?" Louis said as him and Zayn walked over to them. 

"Yeah with putting logs in the fire pit" 

"We're doing this the tommo way," Louis stated. He grabbed all the logs and started carrying them to the fire pit where I was standing. Suddenly, I felt this excruciating pain in my right foot. 

"AHHHHHH" I screamed. He dropped those heavy logs on my foot.

"LOUIS YOU IDIOT!" Zayn yelled as he quickly brushed the logs of my foot and picked me up. 

"Harry call an ambulance" I quietly said, my foot hurt like crazy. 

"I'm so sorry love" Louis kept repeating. By look in his eye, I could tell he was about to start crying. 

"It's okay Boobear, I felt pain before....I'm all good." I said as buried my head in Zayn's chest, hiding the pain from Louis. The ambulance showed up a few minutes later. They picked me up in the Guarnieri and wheeled me into the ambulance. Skylar came into the ambulance with me, she was the only one related to me by blood. I assumed the boys would meet us at the hospital. I winced in pain but then drifted to sleep. 

*                         *                          *

*Louis' POV* 

I was freaking out. I dropped freaking 30 pounds of wood one my bestfriends foot. I kept apologizing to her. The way she winced in pain hurt my heart. A few minutes later, the ambulance took her and her sister. Once the ambulance pulled drove away. I broke down crying. 

"It's not your fault Lou" Harry kept saying. 

"It is, if I hadn't grabbed all those logs this wouldn't have happened," I replied still crying.

"She'll be okay." He said while the boys comforted me. 

*                          *                          *

*Zayn's POV* 

We all followed shortly after the ambulance. We were sitting there for two hours. We all rushed to the desk.

"Is Emma okay?" Niall asked worried. 

"Room 217," The lady said. We ran through the doors looking for room 217.

"Found it!" Louis yelled as we busted in the door.

It was a flat line.......

Rabbit

Was

Gone........