Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

I took a quick shower and changed into some clean clothes Elias had given me, before going out to eat. We went to a local restaurant near the capital and decided it was the perfect place for a quick and quiet breakfast.

Everyone we came across looked at Elias with respect. I noticed all the wolves lower their heads when he would pass by and some of them greeted us with warm smiles.

We entered inside a small back room decorated with a warm beige color mixed with a few white curvy lines on each side of the wall. The whole room screamed high class environment.

A tall red headed girl wearing a black pencil skirt and white collar shirt approached  us.  Her eyes focused on my mate . "Good morning your majesty, what would you like to order?" She asked as she continued to look lovingly at my mate.

"Good morning, I'll have the scrambled eggs with bacon on the side , a glass of orange juice and Sofie will have-? He paused for  a minute looking in my direction, waiting for my order.

"I'll have the Chocolate-Coconut Crepe please"

The red haired girl glaring in my direction turned away and put her hand over Elias' shoulder "Excellent choice your majesty"
I growled inside, making the girl jump slightly, instantly removing her hand from my mate's shoulder. Elias was looking at me with an amused expression.

"It looks like every girl in the Imperial acts very comfortable around you. You must be a great king, giving all this love to everyone." I said sarcastically while unfolding the napkin  and carefully placing it on my lap.

"You know you don't have to be jealous about anyone. I care about you and only you."

"Who said anyone about jealousy? I was simply stating the amount of love you give to the public." I answered him, continuing with the same sarcastic smile on my face.

He laughed and raised his hand to touch my cheek but stopped himself as the red haired girl came with two porcelain plates placed on a small silver tray.

After placing the plates in front of us, she quickly glanced in my direction giving me the death stare and bowed towards Elias and I.

"Great, two minutes in this place and I already made an enemy." I mumbled as I took the glass of juice and took a sip from it.

"You made enemies the moment I declared you as my mate that night." Ealias interfered. He cut a small part of his bacon and continued to speak "You are mates with the most handsome man alive who also happened to be extremely powerful.  Who wouldn't want to be with me, I mean just look at this!" He said proudly demonstrating his figure as he took another bite of his bacon.

"I would have to disagree. You technically forcefully marked me and you're not the most beautiful man who ever lived. Some guys are not far behind you" I replied, winking at him and started my breakfast.

"What do you mean?" Elias asked with a confused expression in his face.

"Well, Larius isn't that bad looking. If you think about it, he's not bad looking at all. He is tall, strong, funny, charming and-"

"MINE!''  Elias growled and pushed his hands against the table, causing both glasses of juice to spill.

"Calm down! You've made that very clear" I quickly responded by going to his side, trying to calm him down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, crashing his lips against mine.

"Don't ever say that again. I will kill any man who even thinks about you in that way, let alone glances at you."

"The same goes for all the other women." I continued to speak as my lips touched against his smooth skin.