Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

As we made our way through the front lobby I felt Niccolo's kisses become more demanding and passionate.

He pushed me gently against the wall and started kissing the place where he's claim was going to be. I couldn't understand why Niccolo had actually waited all this time to claim me, when he had tried to mate with me since the day I connected with my wolf.

Our kisses were becoming heated as he kept asking for permission to enter my mouth.

I felt my wolf whimper in quiet as Niccolo kept touching my body. His hands ran up against my legs lifting my dress and yanking me towards him, until my core was flushed against his clear signs of arousal.

He started massaging my inner thighs, making my core feel soft and warm, and pushed my white lace panties away and gently rubbed his thumb against my private area.

He kissed my neck softly and massaged my breast with his other hand causing me to moan.

My wolf wanted to leave, push him away and run to our mate. Instead I called his name as his fingers slowly entered me. I could feel his touch inside my core, feeling shivers all around my private area .

Thoughts kept clouding me mind with visuals of my mate doing that to me. I wanted to scream his name, not Niccolo's, but I knew I could never be able to such thing. I pushed my head back and shut my eyes tightly, trying to clear the rushing thoughts. And with that, I tried  letting my body enjoy the pleasuring moment.

I was to the point of an orgasm, feeling the pleasure building up when I felt my wolf trying to overpower me, forcing me yet again to push Niccolo away and giving him a loud growl. A mix of anger and amusement were washing his face as he smirked a little , making his way towards me.

"I can see that your wolf is not ready to be pleased that way" he said trying to sound as calm as possible. I could still feel his member being hard and pressing against my bare core.

"I'm sorry" I said truly meaning it. "I don't know what got into me. I- I shouldn't have pushed that way."

"No you shouldn't have, but it's fine, its better this way" he said confidently as I stared into his eyes. "Just be ready by our wedding. It will make it more special." his voice sounded confident and reassuring that I had done nothing wrong
I couldn't help but frown as he crashed his lips against mine once again.

*                            *                            *                                 *

I was running through a dark forest, not understanding where I was going.
I felt the presence of gray wolf chasing after me, as my wolf pushed me to increase my speed, orienting me where to go.

The black wolf was twice the size of a normal alpha and his power surrounded my soul with fear even though somehow I felt protected.

I approached the wooden cabin, near the lake, where my mate first brought me ,and I slowed my pace feeling the wolf had stopped running after me.

I shifted into my human form, standing bare naked in the middle of the forest confused as to where go next.

I looked at the swans, as they peacefully moved in harmonic motions. Suddenly the lake took the shade of a deep red color and began to cover in blood.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as if a thousand bolt lights electrocuted every part of my body.
I heard a loud growl and without thinking I started running towards the scream, just to come face to face with my mate. Behind him stood Niccolo's wolf who was staring into my eyes, as if he was trying to show me that I belonged to him and not my true mate.