Chapter 30- Phil is Tipsy.

It was funny how out of all of the YouTubers going to the college and were there on the night of the secret party in Troye's and Tyler's dorm, only two really remember everything. Troye himself and Pj. Over the past few months, Zoe has helped Taylah and Piper achieve their dreams. To be a YouTuber. And that is what they do now, so the two twins are basically a part of the gang now, and the others are really nice to them and the two are accepting with all the consequences with telling anyone about who is dating who until allowed.

Taylah had her eyes set on Jack. And with Jack Harries having a twin, Piper has her eyes on Finn Harries. Yay. Twins dating twins. That isn't confusing at all.

Pj couldn't say anything about that night until after they had seen the film so he was relieved that that is over now. The things that had happened were so funny and weird but also a lot of it was lovey dovey stuff. A lot and he really wanted them to see what really happened. All those embarrassing moments of that night. Ha. And even though the twins were not there, the others want them to see what goes on when they aren't filming videos for YouTube.

"So, you guys have seen the trailers of the film?" Taylah asks Zoe as they walk out of the elevator of the top floor. Both Piper and Taylah hadn't because they absolutely HATE trailers, it gives spoilers even if it is only snippets.

"Yeah, well, Troye and I worked on it together. He did the actual editing for the movie and I did the trailers. He insisted on doing most of the work so I let him." Pj spoke.

"And are you sure they won't mind that we are watching it too?" Piper asks.

"I have told you both this," Zoe sighs opening the door to Dan and Phil's dorm. "They are all fine with it."

"Okay." They smile and walk in, Phil greeted them with a hug.

"Heeeyyy," Phil said, Dan hugged them too, he smelt of vodka.

"You are acting drunk, but you smell drunk," Zoe says to Phil and then to Dan.

"Dan isn't allowed to drink," Phil sways slightly.

"Okay, I thought you will all be sober so you could actually remember." Zoe sighs a little.

Troye walks over, "don't worry. Tyler had some drinks but I stopped him. Phil and Tyler are just tipsy. Not drunk." He glares at Phil, "and no one is going to drink anymore."

Phil leans on Dan and whispers in his ear with a smirk. Pj and Troye looked at each other and nodded. They will be realising something very soon.