Chapter 18- Chris Doesn't Want to Sleep.

First day at the college was a good day, for everyone who only arrived that day. Although Pj was one of the ones who didn't drink, he still had a good night. Chris on the other hand... Pj had to somehow get him to their dorm while walking past other dorms, and that won't be an easy thing. Chris was being a little too loud so Pj took his jacket and tied it around Chris' mouth so he couldn't talk.

"I will take it off once you shut up," Pj said pulling him into the elevator. "You are so not drinking for at least 5 more years. When it's legal!" The door soon opened and they strolled out, well, Pj did, Chris on the other hand. He fell face first. But then started giggling so  Pj had to pull him down the hall as fast as he could. When they finally got to their dorm, Pj set Chris on his bed and took his jacket off him.

"That was rude." Chris mumbles sitting up and leans on the wall, crossing his hands across his chest.

"Well, do you want to be caught?" Pj half shouts, half whispers to him.

"No... But I want to have fun!" Chris stood up and started dancing.

Pj got up from his own bed and pushed Chris down onto his bed again, "you had enough fun. It is bloody 5 in the morning."

"I want to see the sun!" Chris sighs opening the only window in the dorm and the sun was literally rising up. But it was still hard to see outside, a thin orange strip running cross the horizon.

"You need to sleep," Pj closes the window. "If you don't, teachers and other students will notice that you are drunk!" Chris bangs his head on the window and peers out of it, his face swashed against it.

"Pleaseeeeee? I won't leave the dorm!" He says not moving his head to look at Pj who was sighing loudly.

"CHRIS!" Pj said and he turned away from the window. "You either go to sleep, or stay here until you do."

"I will stay here until I want to sleep." Chris pokes his tongue out and Pj rolls his eyes, that is not exactly what he wanted. But that is what he is going to get.