Chapter 10- "Back-to-College Party."

It was a good day, Troye and Tyler were already back in their dorms, getting ready. The YouTubers have this tradition of parties. So, a few days ago, Troye asked the college head master and asked if they could throw a back-to-college party and they said yes. Although it isn't really a "back-to-college" time, he still called it that.

"How did you plan it?" Tyler asked.

"It took a little bit of convincing but I told them there wouldn't be any naughty things, and the teachers will be there to monitor it anyway." Troye zipped up his jacket.

"Have you met me?" Tyler laughs and stands, "I am that kid who would go off drinking and be the centre of attention."

"So, the life of the party?"

"Basically," Tyler says and walks over to Troye. "When are you planning on telling a few people?"

"Not sure yet," Troye smiles weakly. "I don't even know if I will yet."

"Don't if you don't want to," Tyler hugs him. "But if you do, the weight will be off your shoulders."

"Yeah."

"And speaking about gay things," Tyler jumps a little. "I can totally see Phan happening."

Troye cracked another smirk, "just don't say anything to them because Dan is one those guys who don't like to share his personal life."

"I know," Tyler opens the door. "Please lead the way, Mr. Sivan." Troye laughed and walked out and Tyler closed the door behind them.