Chapter 9- YouTubers Unite!

The funny thing was how people reacted to Dan and Phil meeting. Like, yes, it's awesome. But it wasn't a huge deal that everyone has to react to it. But they both knew how the 'Phandom' would react. But fellow YouTubers? They find it funny yet a tad annoying how they react. The two stayed behind of the group of 6 YouTubers.

"It is so weird, you know," Phil says to Dan. "How when two people finally meet, everyone reacts to it. Like, no is reacting to us meeting Tyler Oakley or Troye Sivan."

"Yeah," Dan spoke softly, his dimples showing as he spoke.

"But I mean, they have been waiting so long for us to meet. And so have I." Phil's hands were in his lion mittens and he swung his arms as he walked.

"And I am glad we did," Dan says. Phil was trying so hard not to flirt. But it runs in his blood and even just saying 'hi' his mum calls flirting with him. It was obvious when he was but when Dan flirted... it as obvious as the sun blowing up. The way his dimples showed when he flirted, his flirtatious smile...

"Oh god..." Phil says out loud by accident.

"What?" Dan asks worringly.

"Oh, um, never mind. Just thought of something." Phil was shocked, he couldn't have feeling for this boy. Could he? Dan Howell. The famous YouTuber would never be interested in someone like him. Like Phil. Well, that was Phil's opinion. He always thought of himself as 'not good enough'.

"You sure?" Dan asked, his voice caring.

"Yeah, I will tell you later. Maybe." Phil teased as the 6 continued on walking along the path, grass on either sides of the cement path, but that isn't really needed in the description. When they got to a large cooking room, they all stopped.

"This is the Home Economics room," Troye says looking at Dan and Phil who we still hanging at the back of the group. "For those who have cooking." Then they continued on walking, Dan's arm was still brushing against Phil's but when their hands accidently touched, the two stopped walking.

"Ha, sorry," Phil says.

"Nah, I should be the one saying sorry, I wasn't walking in a straight line."

"Sorry." Phil blushes.

"Stop saying sorry," a voice says and they turn to see Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg and Zoe Sugg standing there. Phil and Caspar hugged, they have met before and were pretty close.

"Hello to you too," Zoe laughs.

"Happy you could join us," Troye smirks and hugs them.

"Hi!" Tyler says joyfully.

Soon, all YouTubers were together, including: Connor Franta, Ingrid Nilson, Hannah Hart, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Hank and John Green, Harries Twins and many more.