Chapter 15- YouTubers Tell Each Other Everything.

By the time the college party was done, it was pretty late, around 11:45pm and everyone was stuffed. But the gang still went up to the top floor to Tyler's and Troye's dorm. Well... The part when "everyone was stuffed" wasn't entirely true. Tyler and Troye decided not to tell anyone about the kiss. Then there was the others.

As YouTubers they tell each other literally everything and when it comes to things like secrets or anything really, they don't say a word to anyone outside the YouTube gang. And that was why it was great to have friends like this. People you can tell everything to knowing they won't say anything to anyone else. So yeah, tonight was the night that secrets literally came out in the gang. Well, most anyway. Wow the word 'literally' was said a lot just then.

"Sometimes I think to myself, 'what is I hadn't became a YouTuber?'" Tyler says, he was well past drunk but Troye forced him to stay seated.

"You wouldn't have met us," Sawyer says gesturing everyone in the room.

"Sometimes I think I wouldn't be a successful person if I never started what I do," Joey says, Joey Graceffa, not Joe Sugg.

"We are all where we are because of YouTube," Marcus Butler says with a grin.

Troye was the only one apart from a few others who hadn't had a drink, because he was a responsible person. So he thought. Which was mostly right. "This is a cross between gratitude and depression."

"Anyone want to play truth or dare?" Tyler laughs at nothing after he says it.

"YES!" A few shout, so, they all got into a large circle on the floor as if they were going to play Duck Duck Goose.

"I want to start," Chris says looking over at Tyler who was swaying slowly next to Troye. "Tyler, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He shouted and Troye had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't yell louder. "Ssssssssorrrry."

"I dare you to kiss one person in this room who you would date," Chris smiled at him.

Tyler looked at Troye and whispered, "do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Troye smirked and whispered back, "only if you kiss me."

Tyler nodded and looked around, "who I would date?" Chris nodded, everyone was staring now. Tyler shrugged and kissed Troye full on the mouth, their arms going around each other.