Chapter 8- Pj and Chris.

Pasquale Jordan Liguori. Also known as KickThePj. He actually hated telling people his real name, so he always stuck with just Pj. He has bright pastel coloured green eyes, and short curly brown hair, his best friend is Chris Kendell, but also known as CrabStickz. Pj and a lot of other YouTubers are off to The College of Manchester in the UK, although he was from Peterborough a little more South of English and Chris was from Yorkshire. They planned from the beginning to go to college together and they are.

"Pinky promise," 8-year old Pj told 8-year old Chris 9 years ago.

"Pinky promise," 8-year old Chris spoke. Pj smiled at the memory as the two sit in their dorm room together. They have been there for a few days and now everyone is starting to arrive.

"Do you think Tyler is here?" Chris asks, "because we haven't seen Troye yet..."

"I wonder," Pj laughed. "Want to go find him?"

"Yeah," Chris stood at the same time as Pj and since they are on the bottom floor, they don't even have to walk far until they got to the Dining Hall where there were plenty of teenagers now, only yesterday the place was almost deserted. And slowly the students are arriving, there aren't many more people though. Still have 6 days until classes.

"If Tyler is here, then they would either be in his dorm room or Troye is showing him around the place." Pj suggested, "but first... can I quickly get a pancake?" Chris nodded and both boys got a small plate and three pancakes each, both piles with syrup and blue berries on top. And then they walked out into the sunlight. The college was huge and there were plenty of hanging out spots for everyone, if not in the Dining Hall, then outside on the bright green grass.

They found Troye straight away, walking out from the dorm hall and out into the light, but with three other people. Tyler Oakley. Chris and even Pj almost dropped his plate with the pancakes on them.

"What. The. Hell?" Pj put half of his pancake on the plate and stared.

Chris was pretty close but still lean over to Pj and said, "the biggest ship in all of YouTube finally met..." Dan and Phil...

"Shut up, I don't ship them like that." Pj started walking over to both ships.

Chris caught up, "I know. But oh my god."

"Sup guys," Pj says high-fiving Troye and then Tyler. Dan and Phil stood awkwardly. "Hey, I'm-"

"Pj," Dan cuts him off. "I know, I am a big fan of yours."

"Same," Phil says as Dan's arm brushed against his. "And Chris Kendell."