39

When I walked into my bed room after shutting the door, I felt all eyes on me "Why are you looking like goals at the moment?" Jenna said straight faced

I blink. "Boi if you were gay, I would tap that" Mel announced, a little while later everyone was dressed .

"Girls someone is down here that wants to see you!" My dad screamed for us. We all walked down the stairs with Jenna in the lead.

We all stopped on the stairs and saw our moms and dads and our excuse me 'their' dates. I just can't believe my dad let this many people in here since we moved the house is much smaller and I can't believe this many people can fit in here.

I saw Marys mom and dad and her date and it was pretty much the same for every other person as well. I saw Sam here for Jessie. "Picture time!" Yelled Jenna's dad

We all took a bunch of pictures we even took some pictures on my Polaroid and those are going up on my wall for sure.

After our mini photo shoot, we got into the limo our parents all chipped in to rent for the night.

"Right this way ladies and gentelmen" said the older buffer man. Thank you's were said by my friends and their dates.

I was the last one to step foot into the car " Thank you sir for putting up will all the craziness" I apologize

" You guys aren't that bad." he exclaimed "I know, I mean for later. I'm apologize for in advance" I smiled he laugh" Crazy kids, have fun."He says and closes the door.

We arrived at the hotel where they are having the dance at, we got out of the limo, and walked into the hotel.

A man dressed in a gray suit approached us " I'm guessing you guys are here for the prom?" He asked we all nodded

"Right this way." he led us to a ballroom filled with the rest of our senior classmen. The theme for our prom was so typical DREAMS .

Meaning what our dreams our like what we want to be after highschool, so many people are still focused on the total cliché things. Some are still focused on joining the NFL, becoming signers, artist, the next Hannah Montana.

Now I'm not saying that they're stupid for chasing their child hood dreams. I actually believe that half of them will make it , not half a good 1/4 of the seniors.

The ballroom had a blue black dim light to it, silver, blue, black and white balloons all over. There was a giant dream catcher painting on the wall in the corner.

Earlier in the year, the school took all of the seniors into the gym and they had a huge painting on a white canvas and there was just on outline of a dream catcher, the whole top part of the dream catcher was complete.

But the let us use colored sharpies and let our dream be the feathers, some were the strings in the middle of the catcher. But me and all my friends made up one hole feather.

When or if we come back to this school some time in the future with our kids , the painting will be held in a glass storage place, in the hallway.

So people can see the class of 2016's stupid dreams that we had. And some of us can say that we actually made it. My dream you probably want to know , well I have a passion for it ever since I was a young little girl.

Professional Dancer.

There are strobe lights going all over the place and there are round table with black, and blue and some white table cloths. The center piece was a shiny streamer piece from party city that said 16' in the middle of it.

In the middle in front of the DJ is the dance floor. Right now they are playing some random some that I know but can't think of the name right now.

I'm standing off by the door way a tad bit, watching all of my friends dance on the dance floor. There all jumping up and down and signing along to the lyrics.

" why aren't you dancing" some voice said next to me, I turn my head and see Carli

Carli was holding a punch glass in her hand, I shrug my shoulders.

" Tou know just because you and kian got into a fight before he left doesn't mean the mood he left on you should stay permant on you right now. Have some fun. This is a once and a life time thing. You only go to high school once. And besides when will you guys ever see me with the these crazy of nails again" we both laughed

" no serisouly , they weight like five pounds" We both laugh again " Besides we didn't get you all dolled up for nothing" she smiled . I smiled in return.

I turn to hug her " thank you Carli . I love you" I smiled " I love you too" she replied

" now stop being a wall flower and come and dance with us" she grabbed my hand and led me to the floor. We danced to a 5 seconds of summer song a minute ago , now its a slow song .

I waked back to our table where we were all sitting. I saw Sam and Jessica dance. Téa and her date. Jenna and hers. Carli and hers. And the patterned repeated.

" Why aren't you dancing " said a voice " Carli not thi-" I stop once I see who said the voice. " Kian" I breathed out " Wh-what are you doing here" I stammered out words.

"Because. I'm not that type of boyfriend to leave their girlfriend all alone with no one to dance to on her one and only prom night. Even tho we are in a disagreement right now, I'm not gonna let that effect your night" he grabbed both my hands.

He led me to my feet, " now let's go dance the night away" he whispered against my lips. The song Waste The Night by 5sos of off their new album S.G.F.G was playing in the background , we soon attached our lips and it felt like the night was not wasted.

I just hope the rest of the night is perfect just like this, but knowing my friends I don't think it will be like this.