37

Right now its mid to end April. That means prom and graduation are amung us. I will be graduating one week from today. Prom is in two days.

What happened during the rest of November to right now is nothing really. We celebrated Thanksgiving , Christmas, and Valentines day oh and my birthday on December 6, I'm 18 now.

Kians 20 since September. I wished him happy birthday but didn't spend it with him because started school up again and we were fighting at the time.

Kian flew back to California last week because he has a lot of meeting to attend too for his future tour and such.

My dad is out of the rehab center and is fine and fully stable now. He can drink but he only knows he can drink 2 cans that's the limit the rehab center gave him and if he goes over that he has to go back.

My dad and I moved to a smaller house since my mom wanted full custody of my sister, and got it.

My dad fought and lost since the drinking problem wasn't good in his case, but since I'm an adult they didn't care who I went with.

We didn't move across the state but to a new smaller house a condo like house that's big enough for us. My friends decided to help us move in too.

For thanks giving my dad and I, we  went to my family's house and celebrated their, and Kian flew home to spend it with his family and friends.

For Christmas my father and I went to the movies and saw How the Grinch Stole Christmas. They play it at my local movie theater ever year on Christmas eve.

Then on Christmas morning all the girls came over and we all got gifts past out I got, some records like the 1975, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Sleeping with Sirens etc from Melanie

I got some hair dye from sarah, a t-shirt from Carli, and a bunch of other stuff from everyone else.

Kians pov

"Hey Mr. Ashwood." I said into the phone

"yeah Sam and I are here, were staying in a hotel down the road. Yeah.mhm. okay. Bye"

I can't wait till tomorrow I think before I drift off to sleep.