23

While Tate and Kat were doing a duet to 'Little do you know' I changed into black bandeau , red and black flannel buttoned up only three button that was floor length, leggings and white nikes.

How my dance to I luv this shit for this one works we have all my friends from dance and my other friends that i don't mention from dance as well (guys and girls) all surrounding the stage in a half circle and trust me there are a lot of people, Javon starts on stage and i'm in the audience with my other dance friends but were standing by the stage cheering.

when Marlyin Monroe dance was over everyone got on stage and Javon started to dance and my friends and I were in the audience seats or in the isle and we jumped up and were screaming "What the fuck" is all my friends and family's face expressions we then ran towards the stage and were fake cheering at 0:26 he dry humped by a girl who was sitting down but at 1:07 he pulled me on to the stage from there and then me and him dry fucked or more like grinded on each other from the front.

when we were doing so all the people that created the half circle on stage were hollering and cheering,  he was then done with his part so he sat done and I started my part ( its the girl that does the solos Dominique killed it in the video) and at 5:15 everyone was yelling and cheering on stage I then ended it with everyone cheering .

When Kat and I were walking off she asked "What the fuck was that shit?It was epic" I laughed as my response and then I changed into black ripped skinny jeans, a light blue bustier and white hightop vans, Kat was wearing army green skinny jeans a denim crop top and super stars, and then Maddy was wearing brick red pants and baby blue flowy tank with superstars.

When I got out of the dressing room the girls were waiting for me,  once we got on stage for our dance there was a lot of hopping and it was great overall. My next dance is my favorite tho.

The girls and I (Kat, Bailey and Maddy) all got dressed in a nike black snapback, cropped black tank, black ripped jeans and black hightop vans.

We all ran on stage and did our dance to don't give a fuck, there was a lot of thrusting and a lot of us putting our hands by our crotch. But this is my favorite dance because of the outfit and the music was so hype and so were all of our friends from dance.

I N T E R  M I  S S I O N

 I came through the stage and through the side doors to my family with my water bottle.

But I was stopped by some lady who looked in her late 40's early 50's ( pretend she is Kris Jenner) " Hi my name is Katy and I am a Scout for WilldaBeastAdams and he is looking for amazing dancers and Mandy I think you're one of them if you keep dancing like how you did up on that stage you have a good shot just own the stage pretend no one is around and your in your room and let your spirit flow then your sure to be in keep up the great work and good luck" she says and walks off.

F I N A L  N U M B E R ( I CUT OUT LADIES CHOICE)

This year is hip hop year which is why there were so many hip hop dances and every year my school honors a certain dance by doing a lot of that style, this is the last dance and the final huge number the dance is 10 minutes long .

it starts off with a bunch of 12-14 year olds dancing to no flex zone, then they all leave and its people between 15-18 and Janelle one of the choreographers after they have that part its a lyrically type part with back flips,leaps, pierawets its mainly boys but its me and this other girl in this part.

Then after we leave its Janelle and Javon and me and some other people doing a couple dance with partners. after that part the girls go to on side and the boys to the other. and a few more boys and girls join either side of their gender. and its a gender dance off.

Some people from both sides leave and 3 guys leave and we create and isle type thing they dance there way to the front of and and then we are their back up dancers then we all leave and there is a girl dancing to Janet Jackson, than another girl dancing to some rap song, then another girl dancing to some song.

then Javon comes on and does a dance to 2am then a guy comes out and they have a dance off then a few more guys come out and they all have a dance battle, then the guys  leave and different age groups come out including me and Janelle and we dance to an Eminem song. then the first two rows leave and its Janelle and some other girl and 3 guys dance then the 2 girls leave and the boys from earlier come back and dance and jerk/dance off the stage and will and some little boy walk on stage and on both sides of the stage me and a bunch of other people come on and then me and a few people leave after out part and they dance for 50 more seconds before everyone goes on stage and bows