5

Right now we were just laying down in bed, talking about what we're gonna do this summer. I told him about all the good and hilarious fun times we had here.

I soon almost fell asleep but  Daniel came down said that dinner was ready I ignored him and felt my eyelids shut, blackness took me over.

2   W  E  E  K  S    L  A  T  E  R

I woke up nuzzled into Kian's chest over the past 2 weeks I've gotten closer to him along the rest of the guys . I have also been avoiding my dad ever since the incident, I've shown the guys around town to all the cool places my family and I went too.

I still hadn't shown anyone my secret place yet ; I think I will today.

"Good Morning babe." I looked up at Kian  "Morning Kian." I smiled "How long have you been awake?"  "I'm not sure really." I say confused

He chuckled "You're funny you know that." He said "No? I try not to be but sometimes it happens." I shrug he just alughed even more. I felt the vibration of his laughs through my back.

"Do you want food?" I asked my stomach growled "I know I do."Duh." He stated happily "Okay get up.'' I was getting up out of bed but was pulled back down my a pair of arms "Stay I want to cuddle." He whined

"I thought you wanted food though?" I laughed "Well, I want you more" He whined "You're cute." I kissed his cheek "I want to show you something today." I say getting out of his grip

"Don't forget our date tonight." he smirked

" I won't but, comfy or dressy?'' I asked hoping it wasn't dressy ,I don't own any dressy clothes "Casual."

"Now get up, get out, and  get dressed " I said pushed him out of the bed into the bedroom he is suppose to be sleeping in.

Were not even dating yet but he wants to sleep in here because he's afraid i'll do something stupid, I walked to my closet and got out a gray tank, black distressed shorts, a green flannel and black low rise converse.

I set the outfit on my bed and hopped in the shower washing my hair and body twice and shaved my legs, arms and underarms.

I hopped out dried off, I got out my underclothes and put them on and got dressed. I walked back into the bathroom brushing my teeth, washing my face then, putting on my makeup which was cover up, mascara, eyeliner and my lip balm.