7

I got out of the car with Kian following me, I  grabbed Kian's hand and walked with him. We are in a forest with  pine trees that stood tall, if you walked down the a little more on the dirt ground there was a little river and there was a bridge that you used to cross it.

After you crossed the bridge a little further down there was a cliff that out looked a canyon type thing that looked like it might be from California. At the bottom of the canyon there was a lake, birds were flying over us, the water was glistening  everything seemed brighter.

"What do you think?'' I asked Kian "Wow this is.... Wow it's beautiful, well not as beautiful as you." He said taking in the view "I used to come here every summer and think, this place always made me smile if I was super upset or having a bad day" I told him " I found this place on accident I was driving around, I apparently took a wrong turn at a street, I did come here sometimes , I thought about all the negative stuff and what the definition of life was for me at the time now I really don't think about that stuff that much anymore.''

Kian just stood there listening to me telling him stories of this place, he looked at me in admiration smiling at me. I smiled back.

" I remember I had a pocket knife with me in my bag for defense reasons." I say Kian looked at me with worried eyes " I went to this tree and carved in Mandy forever alone 7-19-12 I think it's still there. Come on." I said and started dragging Kian not even twenty feet away.

We found the tree , I stared smiling at the old memory "You won't be forever alone forever you know? You're going to get old with a guy who treats you like his queen, you guys will have about three kids. You'll grow old together." His hands in his pockets kicking at the ricks below

"How do you know?" I ask "I have a hunch." He smiled