19

Kians pov

When I got to the food court I saw the guys got me taco bell, "Thanks Guys." "No Problem."

"So Samueal what's going on with you and Jess?" I smirked. Sam blushed but you couldn't tell because of his natural rosy red cheeks. " I don't know but I know I really like her she's different you know she makes me really happy." He said. We all nodded.

"Good for you bro." He smiled

"Do the girls know were youtubers?" Trevor blurted out we all exchanged glances around the table unsure of what to say.

"I don't think so, if they don't know I think we should tell them soon." Jc said. We nodded in agreement when we were done we picked up our trash and threw it away and went to find the girls and Mandy's cousins.

Mandy's pov

Once I got into Hot Topic they were playing Bring me the Horizon, I bought twenty one pilots crew neck, a halter tank with the logo all over it, a Pierce the Veil tank and bracelet, a Sleeping with Sirens poster, shirt, and vinyl of Live and Unplugged, a Bring me the horizon cropped tank with their logo, a shirt, a Paramore shirt for Carli.

I also got a Melanie Martinez shirt and a Halsey shirt I also got a lot of pins for my bag and beanie. I also got purple hair dye by Arctic Fox and a bleach kit. I also got new plugs for my ears that came in a set of three black, clear and, white and black mixed.

I spent more than $200 there.The girls also spent a lot of money there as well, we all got a lot of hot cash as well. Well all stood in a circle with the hot cash in front of us, I snapped a picture and put it on instagram saying.

This is what us emo's do with our money.

Next we went to Diamond co. and I got a half blue half black jumper, the girls got nothing from there, Next we went to Wet Seal and the girl made Carli and I try on dresses and well we all did. We got so many great pictures.

But I got a gray shirt that said ' Karma's a bitch' on it and I got a jean jacket but the sleeves were white from a hoodie same with the hood part.

When were walking we saw Daniel in the sports store Dick's and we dragged him and were walking and saw my other cousins in Game Stop with a bag full of video games.

When we saw the guys they looked at the amount of bags we had and their eyes grew huge. "Damn." They all whispered. I walked towards Kian and kissed him. "Hey babes." I said "Hello love."

"Can you help carry my bags?" I ask "Sure." 

We all walked out side to the cars, being loud teenagers getting weird looks from adults.

we got into our cars and drove home I plugged in the aux and blasted Falling in Reverse, once we got home it said 2:30 "Guys get out I gotta go." I rushed. When everyone was heading towards the door i pushed pasted them all and ran downstairs threw my bags on my bed.

I put on my spandex and a plain maroon shirt that I just got and random shoes and made sure my dance shoes were in my bag . I ran upstairs and got a water bottle and filled it up and said bye to everyone and told them I would be back at 8 ish.

 D  A  N  C  E 

When I got to my dance studio it was 2:55 I walked "Hey babes." My friend Kat said "Hey Kat, What's up." I asked "Nothing really I was helping my mom earlier with the dance programs, our pictures look fierce." She snapped her fingers. I laughed. " Bailey and Maddy here yet?" I asked "Yeah they're both stretching which means we should too." She said and dragged me into the room.

I set down my stuff by the door and began stretching I was doing butterflies, my splits, my leg stretches, my v leg lifts, and my leg lifts where I stand up and lift my leg up then I do that to my other leg.

When I was done stretching we started practicing all of the dances that need to be done after that I fell on the floor from being tired and exhausted"Come on get up." Maddy helped me up 

I packed up my bag put on my shoes and drove home with my headphones in listening to Riot by Three days Grace by the time I got home it was 8:15. Parked the car and went inside I saw everyone  watching my old dance recital DVDs ever since I was 3 I have been dancing.

"Are you kidding me." I said to anyone "kms." I said under my breathe "hey looks who's back the dancer." Jenna said in a high pitched voice "wtf was that? Leave me alone. " I complained "It's really that bad?" Sam asked.

"I don't know how about you do about 12 dances in one day, a bunch of fucking stretching to the point your legs feel like jell-o, a bunch of moves to where the point where i feel like i have abs. Bitch try it. Also try perfecting to so scouts can offer you something to their school."

I turned my music up louder to the point where everyone could make out the lyrics, my family and friends know not to mess with me after dance practice.

 "Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
Just get up ." 

I went down stairs into my room I put my bag down , went into my bathroom and stripped down I turned the water on and also turned my shower radio on and scrubbed my body and washed my hair good. I got out and put on my black joggers and my blue and black tie dye shirt on and went to sleep.