Thirty Eight~Fangirls let go

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you even if it hurts people you love."

-The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
________________________

"Ok, so we've kissed jumping out of a plane, under the Hollywood sign, underwater, outside the Chinese theater, while on a jet ski, while riding a bike, and in Miley Cyrus's basement."

"Yup," Jax inspected his hand. "I think that's everything."

My head collapsed against his chest. "And it's only," I checked my phone. "Nine o'clock." Four things didn't seem like a lot to do in eight hours, but Miley had some seriously good security. "So, what now?" I yawned.

He looked down at me, a confused look on his face. "Don't yawn, I'm only getting started. We haven't done anything remotely date-ish or romantic all day."

"So you don't think kissing in every inch of LA counts as romantic?"

"No, that just counts as excessive PDA."

I laughed. "Alright, what do you have planned, Casanova?"

"You'll just have to see." He smiled at me and I climbed back over into my seat, my butt still wet from earlier when we kissed underwater.

I hope his next plan wasn't anything like jumping out of a plane again, because I was seriously exhausted.

I wasn't really paying attention to where we were driving but we ended up at the big field down the street from my house.

"Why are we here?" I asked groggily as Jax led me out of the car.

"Because, this place is pretty special to me."

"Why is it special?"

"Because this is the first place I called you bigmouth, and that's pretty important."

I finally recognized this place to be the field where we they filmed a part of Shadow and Bone, the same part where I corrected Jax on his terrible acting.

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, Jax pressed a button on his phone and the clump of trees in the center of the field illuminated with lights that almost looked like fireflies. Blankets and pillows were arranged under the trees to make a comfy spot to lie down. Next to the comfy formation, lay a pizza box and assorted food (mostly candy). A white screen was set up so a projector cast the opening screen of Shadow and Bone.

"Oh my god," I was speechless. "Jax."

"I know this isn't the place we officially met, but I already asked you out at the movie theater and it wouldn't be as nice as a view-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his, now feeling more excited and energized than ever. I didn't think this day could have gotten any better, and it did. It did the first time we kissed, then the second, and all of time times after that. It got better every time I looked at him. We could've sat in a cardboard box all day and I would still be happy, as long as I was with him. He has just made my life so much better and I didn't know what I did to deserve this.

We went over and plopped down in the array of pillows and blankets, Jax starting the movie.

"You're so sappy." I said.

"I'm really not," he chuckled. "This was all Crimson's idea."

I leaned up against him and focused on the screen in front of me, getting lost in my favorite world. I don't think I could ever get sick of this movie. Or Jax.

I propped myself up on one elbow, narrowing my eyes at Jax and trying to focus on every little detail, the casual expression of his eyes, the way his jaw moved as he grinded his teeth, the curved angle of his nose.