Thirty Four~Fangirls are caretakers

"I feel this desire to throw away the story I've been telling for years. Cheers to a new story!"

-Cara Delevingne
_________________________

"No you're the cutest."

"Nope, you're way cuter."

This has been going for two minutes now and neither of them would shut up. Riley never came off as the lovey dovey girly girl, but I guess people surprise you sometimes.

"You're both cute, we get it!" Libby grumbled.

Riley stopped smiling at Sam and shot daggers at Libby instead.

"I'm going to go vomit." I said to the others.

Riley scoffed. "Come on, babe, they just don't appreciate true love." She took his hand and left, thank god.

"Speaking of true love," I threw my backpack over my shoulder. "The asshole is still bed ridden and I've got to go tuck him in."

"So you love him?" Libby said, wiggling her eyebrows.

My face flushed. I didn't want anyone to know yet. And when I did, Jax would be the first to find out, it was only fair. "No." I said flatly. "Goodbye, Dog Woman!" I said over my shoulder, earning a angry gasp from Libby.

I walked down the empty hallway, glad it was empty. No crazy-

"Hey," Suddenly, I found Drew standing in front of me, snapping that stupid rubber band against his skin.

"What do you want?" I grumbled, about to walk away from him.

"Um," he pulled a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "It's a survey, I need you to take it."

I glared at him angrily, taking the paper from him. He stood there as I circled simple answers to simple questions like "Do you feel comfortable at prom?" "Do you like to dance?" And things along prom lines. Once I got to the last question, I stopped, the pencil hovering above the paper.

Will you go to prom with me?

I stared at it for a moment, touching the ink to make sure it was really real.

"So?" He grinned, seeing my shocked expression.

I couldn't help but burst into laughter. His smile faded as I slumped against the wall to support my shaking shoulders. "I'm sorry," I managed once I calmed myself down, mostly.

"Is that a yes or a no?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I snorted. "Hell no. Drew, you're the worst boyfriend I've ever had, and I have a boyfriend, a damn good one."

His face flushed. "Erica, you don't understand. You were the best thing that has ever happened to me. You've changed me, I've abstained since we broke up-"

"Why? Because you don't want to be the father of two children?"

His face grew red in embarrassment. "How do you know about-"