Forty-Four

Song : Wicked Games by The Weekend

*sorry for the long wait*

Kay's POV 💖

I woke up from the horns of moving cars . I opened my eyes to notice was in a car trunk , and my hands were tied together. "Help me" , I screamed kicking the trunk .
Then the car stopped fast slamming on the brakes , banging my body against the back .
"Huh" , I grunted .....
As then the car trunk open , and I was immediately blinded by the sunlight , when my vision became clearer , I saw a person was a mask .

"Try to escape , I will kill everyone you love & make you watch" , he warned me .
"Who are you" , I asked him .
"I'm the one helping Shawn this whole time , he couldn't do it alone " , he said grabbing me pulling me out the trunk .

"What's your name" ? , He continued...
You should know your the one is kidnapping me , I said .
"Kidnapping ? nah , I'm just delivering a message" , he said .
What message? , I asked .
"You , you are the message" , he says pulling me into a abandoned creepy house .

"W-who are you again" , I asked him .
"Oh trust me , you'll find out soon" , he said as he then threw my to the ground .

Madison's POV 😍

I opened my door from the door bell , hoping it was Kay , but instead it was her ex Autumn .
"What are you doing here" , I asked her .
"I could ask the same for you , besides the point ... What happen to Kay" ? , she asked .
"Why would you like to know ? , don't you think you can just come back into Kay's life , you left her remember" ? , I say defending Kay .
"That's what she told you ? , (she laughs) , as I recall , Kay left me ... She left me with a note , telling me how much see loved me should had to leave me , I'm pretty  sure she thinks she protecting me , and I'm also sure she did that when she leave you 3 years ago" , she says.
I sighed , "I don't know where she is ? , I went to the police station twice & she never even step in the building" , I told her .
"So what does that mean" , she asked .
"K-Kay's been Kidnapped" , I said with fear in eyes .

"It's okay , we'll find her " , She said making me upset .

"We'll ?? You are not apart of Kay's life , I don't need your help" , I said .

"Kay is my life , and I'm apart of hers whether you like it or not , and if or when we find her , she will have to make the decision to chose me or you , because I'm pretty sure when she left she didn't have a choice , but now she will" , Autumn says .

"Don't tell me your still--- she cut me off , "I didn't come back for her to choose you , I didn't come to argue with you , I didn't come back for Riley to see if was okay , I came back for Kay , I'm still in love her , and I will always have feelings for that girl , no matter what's going on , I love her , and I don't care if you or anyone has a problem with that" , Autumn says .

"Kay belong to me & always has & always will" , I say fighting for Kay .

"Kay doesn't belong to you , she doesn't belong to me , it's who she decides to belong to" , I say .

"You know I --- I was cut of from the Tv talking about a kidnapping......

"Reporting Live , I am Hilary Williams , at the crime seen of what it looks like to see a criminal , Kendall Walters aka Kay , was claimed the murderer of Shawn Peterson Death , Kendall Walters aka Kay was supposed to arrived at the police station 4 hours ago , we now have to assume that Kay has been kidnapped or is on the run ... If you have any information about the suspects , call *********** " , the lady said .

As I then turned to Autumn & she stared at me , "what are we gonna do" , she asked me .
"Idk , but I sure hope she's okay" , I say looking out the balcony to the busy cars & city lights , and sighed .