Ten

Kay's POV

I woke up , from a major headache , a hospital bed , I slowly sat up and laid back down as every time I move my head would hurt even more .
I turned to see Madison outside of the hospital room , she looked so frustrated .
Then the doctor walked in , "Good Morning , Kay How's your head" , he asked me .
It's fine , when can I go home , I asked him .
"Any time you want , but you have to be careful , you were an inch close from getting surgery" , he told me .
Oh okay , I said slowly getting out of bed , I was so pissed , if Madison hadn't leave me there , I wouldn't have gone looking for her , and wouldn't have found out who my step brother was going to be .
I slowly opened the door , walked pass Madison as if I didn't knew her , and she followed me .
"Kay wait " , she said grabbing my arm , and stopping me from walking away .
Y-you left me there , I didn't know where you were and I was scared and you weren't even there , I told her pushing her off me .
"I know , Baby I'm sorry , I was going go see where the noise was coming from , I was thinking" , she told me .
I began crying , "Kay , what happened , when I was gone" , she asked .
Tears streamed in my eyes , "in the woods , when you where gone , the boy who tired to rape me at the party a couple weeks ago , was there , I said trying not to break down .
"Did he do this to you ? , I swear I'm going to kill him , did he touch me" , she asked me .
I shook my head no ...... , "he's my soon to be brother , the boy who tried to rape me , is my soon to be step brother & a few days I'm going to be living with him , what if " , I said until she cut me off .
"No , I won't let them happen to you" , she told me .
Like you said , it's to late , maybe your right , we can't be together , I love you but I don't want you wait on me , look I gotta go , I see you later " , I told her walking away .
I was in pain , sad and even walking away made me feel like this was last time , I will be able to see Madison .

The Next Few Days -
( Still Kay's POV )

I slowly put sophia in the car and finish packing my car , with my bags and suitcase , as we about to drive to Florida .
I go back inside to see my father and Sarah kissing , I slowly looked down , seeing how happy my father is .
I then saw Shawn walked in , "the cars and & uhal truck is packed" , he told us .
As My Father & His soon to be wife walked outside together , it was only me and Shawn in the house .
"I never said sorry" , he told me walking over to me .
I slowly backed away from him , looking at him , "I'm sorry for trying to rape you , I was really drunk , It won't happen ever again" , he told me .
"it's fine" , I lied said walking pass him .
This isn't easy for me either , you not the only one wishing this was some dream , I just want my mom to be happy and for some reason with your father she is and you should feel the same way for your father , we're going to have to talk sooner or later were gonna be living in the same house , he told me .
I rolled my eyes , walking pass him , walking outside as I saw Madison's car speed into the drive way as she step out the car , fastly walking towards me .
"what are you do- she cut me off and she grabbed my waist and kissed me .
Once we let go , she began talking , "I don't want to lose you & but it's looks like I'm gonna have to , Ma , don't as this as a goodbye , think of it as a new beginning , I won't ever forget you Kay , your different  and I will always love you no matter how far we are " , she told me .
I began crying , "I love you , Madison" , I told her and hugged her .
"here" , she said trying something out the pocket , it was a necklace , that said "California Love , Kay & Madison" , I smiled and put on , I than kissed her and slowly walked away into the BMW and Shawn slowly drove off .

Was I actually living , Madison ..... I knew I couldn't ....
"stop the car" , I told Shawn & he did .
What are you doing , he asked me ,
"I'm not going , to Flordia with you guys" , I told getting out the car and he did the same .
I than started running , back to the house to see if Madison was still there . I saw her walking back to her car about to get in , then I screamed her name .
"Madison" , I screamed bringing her attention to me , I then ran to her , hugging her , "I'm not leaving , I'm staying right her with you " , I told her than kissing her .
Shawn drove the car into the driving & so did my father with Sarah .
"Kay's , what's going on " , my father asked me getting out the truck .
I'm sorry , dad but I'm not leaving , I'm not going to our wedding with Sarah or Shawn , you can go without me , I told him . 
"and told you this was a good idea" , he asked me .
I did , sir .... I thought why not You & my mother go to Flordia without us , and Me and Kay stay here and we could leave in the house , Shawn said saving my ass .
"that's actually not a bad idea" , Sarah said trying to get rid of both us .

---------•------------:----------------------:--------•--------

Hours Later

So , My father and Sarah still leave us to go to Flordia , But the thing is Shawn & we're now leaving together . Once I told Madison the news she was happy , but once I told her Shawn was living with me , she was mad .

I finally finished , putting all my items back into my room , I then slowly walked into the hallway of the stairs and saw Shawn unpacking his suitcase . I walked into his room .
"I wanted to say , thank you ... thank you saving my ass from getting yelled at from my father" , I told him .
It's cool , we're family now , he said turning towards me . I then turned around , and started walked downstairs .
"hey , I ordered pizza , if it's cool with you" , Shawn said yelling from stairs .
Then the door bell rang , I opened the door thinking it was the pizza man but instead it was Madison crying .

"baby , you okay" , I asked as I saw her she looked so lost , and so sad , I've never seen her like this before .

"It's my mom , she's gone" , she told me as she was about break down .
Gone ? , like drove away and left you gone , or - she cut me off .
"my moms dead" , she said and I knew that was here breaking point as I pulled her into a hugged and she cried into my shoulder .

( A / N ) - I KNOW YALL DONT THINK THATS ACTUALLY WHAT HER DAD WAS HIDING RIGHT 😂😂😂 .... YOU GOT IT SO WRONG , IF KAY WAS MAD WHEN HER FATHER TOLD HER THEY WERE MOVING , WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT HER FATHER DID , ON THE OTHER HAND , WHAT IF KAY & SHAWN ACCIDENTALLY FALL FOR EACH OTHER , EVEN THO KAY GAY , PLUS NEXT CHAPTER MADISON DECIDES TO FIND HER FATHER ....