One

Kay's POV

"Isn't it beautiful" , my dad asked me as we stared at the new house in California that we had just moved into .
Dad , it isn't feel like home , I told him.
"You Just Have To Get Used To It , Kay" , he told me .
I rolled my eyes , and walked inside , I starting unpacking , the house was big but not to big , it had 3/4 rooms and bath , a pool and a big backyard .

9:56 am

"Kay , Wake up or your gonna be late on your first day at school " , my father yelled from downstairs .
I opened my eyes , feeling annoyed and I finally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and need a normal morning routine . After I took a shower , I did my makeup and immediately changed into A Crop Top and Jeans with Converses and put my hair into a high pony tail and I grabbed my phone off the charger and grabbed my bag and my class schedule .
I walked downstairs and ate breakfast with my dad , "so I'm gonna pick you up after school" , he asked me .
"I was actually hoping , to stay after wards and just check the school out since its new to me and all" , I said eating my eggs .
"That's Fine , Just Be Home Before 8:30 " , he told me .
mmhmm , yeah sure whatever , I told him as I walked outside and walked to school .

Once I arrived at School , I grabbed my schedule from my bag and looked at it as I walked around the high school . I walked into the front office for help , "excuse me , I'm a new student and I need help to find my first class" , I told the lady in the front .
"I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt , since its your first day , you don't actually have to go to your first class , I'll have a student give you a tour of this school " , The lady said .
Thank You Mam , I said to her .
Call Me "Ms . Brooks" , she said .
I smiled , and sat in the office and waited for a student to walk me around .

"This is your last chance Madison , you need to get your grades up and stop slacking around " , a voice yelled in other room .
I turned around as a girl about a year older than me walked out the room .
"Madison , can you do me a favor , and take this new student on a tour " , Ms . Brooks asked her .
She Nodded , and I went with her , as we walked out the office she began walking me around the school .
"So what's your name shawty" , she asked me .
I'm not a shawty , my name is Kendall but people call me Kay for short , I said with tune .
She laughed , "Kay , welcome to West Coast High , I'm Madison most known for Madi " , she told me .
"Where you from" , she asked me .
You Know you asked at of questions , I told her and she laughed . "I guess" , she said .
"This is the cafe , we have lunch here after 2 block" , she continued . Then we walked away to a big room " this is the gym " , were mostly free periods are .
Come here , she told me as she stood between the bleachers looking at the wall .
I slowly walked over to her , "sometimes if you look at the wall you see - as she pointed , then she said "boo" , she scared me . I screamed and I began to fall of the bleachers until she catch me . Her Hands were on my waist and my hands were wrapped around her neck and once she pulled me up and she & I both let go of each other .
"I'm so- , she said then I cut her off , "I-It's fine , I think I know my way around the school now thanks , I told her as I walked off the bleachers walking to my locker as the bell rings .

I put the pin in and it wouldn't work , I tried 3 three time and then I rolled my eyes .
"I see your having locker trouble" , a girl walked up and tried helping me and the Locker opened .
"thank you" , I said in relief .
So your new around here aren't you , she asked me .
"Yeah , the names Kendall but Kay for short " , I told her .
My Name is Brittany , Brit for short , she told me and we shook hands .
I gotta go , but I'll speak to you later , she continued as she closes her locker and walked away .