Six

Song : My Everything By Tynesiha Keli

Kay's POV 💘

Today was the day , my father home . It's been longer then two days , it's been a week and an half . Ever since Madison and I made up , we've gotten better but her ex Bree keeps coming back in the picture . She's been bothering me the last few days , if she say one more thing to me , I'ma beat that bitch ass .

I woke up and got ready for school , I wore jeans and boots and a tank top , I put my hair up in a bun .
I got a text from my phone when I was applying lip gloss , "Ma , I'm pick you up in 5 mins , so be ready" , Madison texted me .
I smiled and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs , I grabbed a granola bar since it was to late to eat an actual breakfast . I was about to sit down until I heard , a horn beep from outside the house .
I walked outside and Madison just got outside the car , I slowly walked to her and she was smiling . "what are you smiling at" , I asked her .
You , she said making me blush , and I placed my lips on her , and she walked over to the over side of the car and opened my door . I got in and she did the same and drove us to school .

20 mins later

Once we arrived at school , Madison hoped out the car and opened my door for me , I slowly got out the car , and she closed the door , then grabbed my hand and our finger intertwined . We walked through the school halls like that all the time , Madison walked me over to my locker , so I'm free later on today ..... How about you & me go somewhere .
"My dads coming home , today" , I told her .
How about tomorrow , you busy tomorrow ? , she asked .
"tomorrow's perfect , but I was actually hoping if you can meet my father" , I told her .
Your Father , uhh Ma , does he even know about us , she asked me .
"Yeah , and plus he really wants to me you" , I told her .
Okay , she said .
" dinner at my place , around 8 " , I told her and she smiled and kissed me .
See you later Ma, I gotta go , she said walking away .
I opened my locker and grabbed my binder out of it and closed it and Bree was standing there .

"Well , Well , Well , If it Isn't The Girl Who stole Madison from me" , she told me .

"And If it Isn't The Hoe Of The School , Don't you have to go suck some dicks at 10 " , I asked sarcastically .
"Listen here bitch , watch your back and stay the fuck away from Madison" , she said .
"And if I don't " , I asked her .
"I will make your life a living hell" , she said bumping into me .
"Don't touch me " , I yelled at her causing attention .
What you gonna do about it , she said pushing me .
I rolled my eyes , and began walking away .
"I just can't wait to scream Madison's name , as she eat my pussy , and when she grunts in my ear when I kiss her neck" , Bree said tempting me .
That was my breaking point , I immediately dropped my bag , binder and walked up to her .
I was to mad to think , I just started swing , I pushed her against the locker and then I grabbed her hair , dragging her , stepping on her , and than I sit on top of her on the ground , and was punching the hell out of her , I then got up and was dragging them tracks out her hair , and she tried to get up "nah , bitch stay yo ass on the floor" , I said dragging her .
"you wanna talk shit , huh ? , huh ? , I told your dumb ugly black bitch ass ape donkey looking ass to leave me alone" , I said stomping on her . I then notice , I stared to make her bleed and her blood got my shirt .
I then got up and walked away from her , and I heard footsteps behind me , I already knew it was her , she grabbed me hair and I grabbed the rest of her weave and flipped her skinny ass over , and got on top of her , "so you wanna come back for more" , I said punching slapping her .
Then Teachers and Staff , grabbed me and took me into a different hall way .

15 mins later ......

I was know about to walk into the principals office , that would of happened if she didn't mess with me .
I than she Madison ran to me , "Ma , you okay , I heard you fought Bree , why you got blood on my your shirt , Ima kill her" , she asked me getting protective .