Forty-Three

Hi you guys long time no see sorry I took so long to updated , I finally have my schedule put together for updating its every monday so let's just get on with the book ......

I'm happy to tell you somebody finally cuffed my ugly ass 😩👌🏾💖 thank the lord

Kay's POV 💘

I finally put Riley to sleep , as I slowly walked out her room leaving the door cracked .
I am so happy to have her back & to finally have Shawn out my life for good .
I walked downstairs to living room to see Madison looking out the patio .
"You okay" , I asked her slowly wrapping my arms around her waist , and leaning my head against her shoulder.
"I just --- It that I want us to be happy as a family" , she says .
"We gonna face the truth , we can't be happy unless we make ourselves happy", I say .
"We can't ju--- she was cut off by the door bell ringing .
"I got it" , I say walking to the door .....
I unlocked it & opened it , "Kendall (*last name*) you are under the arrest for the murder of Shawn Lewis , anything you do or say will be used in court to be used against you" , the police officer say grabbing my hands placing them bend my back .
"This is bull-shit" , I yelled as Madison walked towards the front door .
"Baby , what's going on" , she asks me .
"They said I killed Shawn" , I told her as the police pulled my walking out towards the hallway .

I then looked to left of me to see , Autumn .....
"W-what's going on" , she asks .
I didn't say anything to her , I mean I couldn't mostly I was shocked & I didn't know what to say .
As they then placed me into the police car , with the bar window , I looked threw it .....
I began crying , "I want too .... But he raped me , got me pregnant , kidnapped Riley , then me , and tried to kill Madison , I just wanted him out my life .... Out of it for good" , I thought to myself .

I looked up to see Shawn driving the police car , "buckle up , it's gonna be a long ride" , he says .
You gotta be shitting me , I thought to myself .
My breathing got heavy , "so I see you thought I actually was gone" , he smirked .
"I see your ass just doesn't know how to die" , I smirked back .

"See your slick mouth is gonna get your ass in trouble"  , he says driving away .

Sorry for the short chapter , well basically let me sum it up , Autumn comes back to confuss her love for Kay that she still has with a surprise twist . Madison thinks she in prison when actually she's kidnapped by Shawn once again .... Will Madison ever find her ? , Will Autumn ask Kay something & and if she answers yes , will change her life completely , Will they ever find out Kay's gone , for good ? , Find out next on Nothing Like Us 💘💍