twenty-four

new cast members , this is Aysia aka Angel , above , now go follow her on Instagram .... @ Champagne.gxd

Cast 💘 :

Kay - main character
Madison - Kay's girlfriend
Jasmine - crushing on kay badly
Shawn - Kay's step brother
Sarah - Shawn's mother
Damon - Kay's boy best friend
Brit - Kay's Best friend
Tyneshia - Madison's best friend

New Cast Members 😍 :

Angel - Damon girlfriend
Ashanti - Kay's long last sister
Crystal- A University Student who starts to  knows Kay ....
Aaliyah - Kay's Next Door Neighbor
Grace - Shawn's baby sister

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kay's POV 💘

August 17 , 2015
I was just finishing getting out the shower , changing into a tank top & shorts , I threw my hair into a bun . I walked downstairs into the kitchen , and I decided to eat something for lunch , I had pasta with shrimp & Alfredo sauce .
I grabbed the plate off the stove and grabbed my laptop off the counter , and walked into the living .
I was trying to get some things done with my life , today I was determined to find a job , since my father died , I have to pay to bills , so I need a job quick , and I had to see what day my classes started for school , and the worst thing , I had to do was find my original mother & why did my so called sister "Ashanti" , suddenly call me a couples days after Sarah told me , I was adopted , this was so stressful .

I logged on into my laptop , and my classes started August 24 , which was next week ......
My classes were :

•biology class | 9:24 - 10:14 |
• career skills class | 10:23 - 11:05 |
Break ~ Lunch ~ Break
•chemistry class | 12:45 - 1:20 |
•pre-calculus | 1:27 - 2:18 |

I then finished off the laptop , placed it on the couch , and walked to the kitchen putting my dish in the sink .
I then walked upstairs , into my room changing into jeans & crop top , and combat boots , I grabbed my phone , & a small purse , walking back downstairs , walked to the front door grabbing the keys off the counter , walking outside locking up the house , and hoping into my car , driving to mall .

3:56 pm

I clicked the car to make sure it was locked , and when into the mall .
I walked into frozen yogurt plaza ,  to talk to Jasmine , and she was walking with frozen yogurt and she saw me walk in , and dropped the frozen yogurt on the floor & I grabbed some towels and helped her clean the yogurt up , as I bent to her level , she was on her knees .
"what are you doing" , she asks me .
I'm helping you clean up the yogurt , I say .
"no ! , I mean what are you doing here at my job , if you aren't here but anything , then why are y- I cut her off .

"I'm here to see you ! , I mean I'm here to talk to you" , I say placing the towels in a bin .

"well , I'm not on my break until 4:30 , so your gonna have to wait" , she says .

okay , then , I say walking to the middle of the yogurt plaza having a seat in a booth & I smirked as I knew she was staring at me the whole time .

She heavily breathed in & out , "fine , you have 4 mins , talk" , she told me .

"look , when I gave you my number I wasn't in a relationship then , we'll sort of , it didn't matter than because my girlfriend cheated on me , and I felt like I wanted to move up , but then we got together , and after my life got complicated as ever , I was some how thinking I was in love with my step -brother , someone broke into my house , and tired to rape me , and I moved to New York , with her & when I decided I wanted to leave , she kidnapped me , and then took me home , and then my father died in a car accident , with his baby mama , but she's still alive & two weeks ago she told me , I was adopted , and when people ask me "how am I" ? , "are you okay" , that's what I really want to say .
You just left without letting me explain , yes I'm stilling seeing my girlfriend, but what ever you have for me , you just can't .... not right now ...... I think it's best if we just stay friends , I told her getting out the booth about to walk out the plaza .
"bull-shit" , she says grabbing my arms pulling my body closer to hers and kissing me .
I immediately broke out the kiss , "why - why did you have to do that , we need to stay friends , I say getting out of the plaza .
I then walked into footlocker , they asked for wanted help .

8:24 pm

I was already 8 by the time , I drove into my drive way , I saw a car parked out in the front of the house . I parked the car & locked it , and then went to the car to see no one was in it .
I slowly looked around and approached the front porch , and then I opened the door , turning around looking outside to see if anyone was there once more .
I closed the door , and turned around , to see Madison standing there .
I immediately dropped my bag & keys , and ran to her ...
"baby , your here" , I say as I then hugged her .
I started to kiss her , and she slowly kissed me back .
"I missed you , Ma" , she says .
I smiled & hugged her once more .

The Next Day 💘

I woke up from the doorbell ringing about 5 times , I turned around to see Madison sleeping . I them quietly got out of bed & yawned , making my way downstairs , opening the door .

"hello" , she said .
"who are you" ? , I asked
"Aaliyah , your next door" , she said .
"oh , well welcome to the neighborhood" , I say .
"it brought these for you" , she says handing my a plate of sugar coated cookies .
I grabbed it , "umm - thanks , I'll see you around " , I say closing the door once she walked away .
I put the cookies on the counter, and decided to make breakfast.

Morning Ma , Madison said coming downstairs after just waking up .
"morning baby" , I say flipping the pancakes on the stove .

"I'm gonna go out with Tyneshia" , she said wrapping her arms around me .

oh okay , I'm gonna go looking for a job , and shopping , I told her putting our places down at the dining table .

1:50 pm

After eating breakfast & watching a movie with Madison we finally decided to go get ready to go out .
She walked into the master bathroom , and got ready , I walked into my room , and did my normal bathroom routine.
I showered & got dress into a Striped Crop Top & 4 button wasted shorts & vans .
I straighten my curly hair , throwing it into a high pony tail .
I then grabbed my phone & my purse , walking downstairs , to the front door , and opened it & the girl in her early 20's was standing .
I was breathing heavily, she scared me .....
"w-who are you" , I asked .
I'm Ashanti , your sister , she said .