thirty

A/N- I loved yall comments about the last chapter , tbh I didn't even expect that myself , so without more interruption , let get chapter chapter 30 .

Kay's POV 💘

I haven't said anything to Madison for about 2 days , I was still sore , but she's probably worried about me , I just needed to figure something's out .
I was know at Brit's house , she already knew what I was afraid to tell Madison .

"just tell her" , Brit says .
I - I can't , what if she doesn't want a baby , what if she -- she cut me off ..
"trust me , she will still love the same you she loved yesterday" , she say .
I breathed in & out , and got nervous when I heard the door bell ring from downstairs .

"she's here , look I'm sorry this happen to you , I wish it was me instead of me , you have to tell her" , she says before walking downstairs .
I got up & closed the door , I ran my fingers threw my hair , and began crying .

"w-where is she , is she okay" , I heard Madison say looking around the house for me .
"she's upstairs in my guest room , it's the room to your first right just talk to her " , Brit say to her .

I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs , my pulse starting racing . "breath , Kay just .... breath" , I say to myself as I looked threw the mirror & saw Madison walked into the room .

"Ma , where the hell were you , you scared the fuck out of me" , she says walking up to me trying to give me a hug .
I backed away , not making eye contact with her ... "listen" , I slowly say to her .

"at the club , I was drunk , drunker than I've ever been , and I went looking for Brit , and she texted me she was waiting outside for me , and I was about to go out side , when ..... w-when" - she cut me off .

"Kay , when what , what happened" , she asked me walking towards me .
Even thinking about what happen to me , made me want to cry and that's exactly what I started doing , I began crying and continued.

"when some man , grabbed my arm , pulling me into a lounge , and he ..... he raped me" , I say to her ....
She couldn't say anything she was to shocked....

"he raped me , and I screamed & screamed for help , and no one was there , I was all alone , no one could here me scream & cry for help , and I looked into his eyes , and saw nothing but darkness" , I say .

Ma , I am so sorry , I should of been there for you , let's go to a doc -- I cut her off .

"no! , I mean I already went , the doctor said , I- I was pregnant" , I say then crying .....
She slowly walked over to me , and hugged me , "I'm pregnant , and I don't even know who the father is , I'm having a child in 9 months , and I don't even know how to take care of myself..... h-how will I take care of a innocent child , I can't do it ... I just don't know how to be a mother ..... I-I ...." , I say crying in the shoulder .

"Kay , where going to get threw this , okay , I'm here for you , shhh ..... she said hugging me .

I slowly kissed her & she wiped my tears , "now let's go home" , she says .

In The Car 🚙🚦

"so your not mad" , I say staring out the window .

Mad ? mad about what , Ma , if anything I'm mad at myself , some man raped you , and I wasn't there for you , I wasn't there to help you or beat the crap out of that men , and your pregnant , I'm happy for us because that's one thing we could never even had , but you going threw that makes me feel like .... like I'm not strong enough or enough of anything to protect you , she says .

"don't ! , don't you dare try to turn this around on you , it wasn't your fault this happen to me" , I say to her .

She sighed ,"Ma , don't you get it , you were raped .... some man took advantage of you , because you were drunk , and your carrying a child that were not ready to have" , she says .

It's my fault , I drunk to much , and I should of thought before I drank , I say .

"stop blaming yourself , it's not your fault" , she says as she pulls into the drive way .

"Then who should I blame huh ? , cuz I'm pretty sure that man won't come knocking at the door , sayin ; oh I'm the man who knocked you up , come blame me" , I say to her .

Look I know your upset & scared just listen to me , I'll take care of you & the baby , we can be mothers , we'll be a perfect family , she says .
I then slowly take off my seat belt , "But I-i don't want to be a mother , Im not ready to have a child , I don't think I wanna have this child , I think I wanna have an abortion , I say getting out the car , walking to the house , I was about to go inside but Madison grabbed my arm pulling my to the side .
"what the hell" , I say .
What do you mean you don't want to have this child , she asked me .
"It's like a said , I - dont - want - to - have - a - child" , I say pushing her off of me .

"why not , why don't you want to , have this child" , she asked me .

I Can't !! , I just can't , I was raped & me having that baby means having that baby was a mistake , a mistake that could of been avoid , this is why I didn't want to tell you , you make a big deal out of things , I say to her .

"I'm sorry for making a big deal that my girlfriend was raped & know is pregnant with a baby she doesn't what to have , I'm so sorry for caring" , she says sarcastically walking inside the house .
I followed her , "don't you walk away from me" , I say ....
There's nothing to talk about , she lies .
"talk to me!!" , I yell at her .
You were raped , and acting like you don't care , like its nothing , like you don't feel anything , she says .
"you think I don't know , I felt him inside of me , I act like I don't feel anything so it doesn't hurt as much , once I let it in , I can't let it out , I say crying once again .

She sighs , "we can't keep doing this , we'll get threw it okay" , she walked over to me slowly grabbing my waist pulling my body closer to her .
She hugged me , as I placed my head on her chest , she kissed my forehead .
"I hope so" , I whispered to her .

We both turned our heads as soon at the door bell rang , Madison walked over to it .....
"you got to be kidding me right" , she says .
I walked over to her to see ........... SHAWN , standing there , with a smile on his face .

"long time no see" , he said .....

A/N- how was chapter 30 ????
WHY IS SHAWN THERE? WHAT IF MADISON IS HIDING SERECT HOW LONG CAN IT BE HIDDEN , ASHANTI STILL IS IN THE PICTURE, FIND OUT MORE ON

NOTHING LIKE US - NEXT CHAPTER