thirty-nine

Kay's POV 💘

I then turned around as I saw Autumn looked so sad and hurt broken but mostly angry af .
"Wtf" , she shouted as she was about to punch Madison .
Stop ! , I yelled at her .
She looked at me & then stormed off into the room .
I then looked to Madison .....
"What is wrong with you" , I asked her .
Everything , but the us is wrong , she says gently grabs my hand .
"Huh ?" , I asked her .
Kay run away with me , she says .
"Wha-t , runway, what am I running away from" , I say .
Everyone but me , come take Riley & Your things , and we could go back to how things use to be like a normal family.
I broke my hands away from her , "I keep telling you , I already have a family , with Autumn" , I say .
"You still love her don't you ! " , she shouted .
I am in love with her , but you ? I just think I love you , I'm not really in love with you , not how we used to be , it's been three years , and those three years Autumn was there for me , when you weren't , I say .

"You walked out on me" , she yells .
And I will regret that everyday in my life , if you think I walked out just to be with Shawn your wrong , I'd never leave you , it was always you going back & forth with me & Bree , but now I think it's time for you to choose someone you want to be with for the rest of your life , I say .

"I want you!!" , she shouted .

Tears formed into my eyes , as I stared at her .
I-I don't want you , not now , not anymore , not ever , I think it's best if you leave , I say to her .
"I am not leaving like this , we are not saying goodbye... Not like this" , she says .
Madison ! , just please leave , I begged .
She looked at me so lost & sad , and didn't say word .

"Kay" , I heard Autumn scream .
I sighed , "hold on" , I say walking into the hallway .
As I then saw blood leading up to Riley's room , as I saw Autumn laying on the ground .
"Autumn" , I gasped running towards her as I saw she was bleeding from her stomach, I pressed on the wound .
"H-he" , she slowly says .
He ? Who ? , I asked .
"To-k Riley" , she managed to say .
I then looked up to the Riley's bed to see her gone .

I began screaming , "no!!!" , I cried .
I then saw the note on her bed , " I told you I would do anything to get you but no I dont to have to I already have Riley which means I already have you , better luck next time , love Shawn" , the note said .
I then looked to see , Autumn not breathing .....
"Autumn , please don't ... Stay with me .... You-gotta- stay with me ...... I- ... Call the police , I screamed .

Then I felt Madison grab me , "Kay ! , Kay ! Look at him" , she say grabbing my face holding me up .
I opened my eyes , and then hug her and cried into my shoulder .
"I should of left when I had the chance , I had enough , he can mess with me , all he want but mess with my daughter, and Riley , he's gonna wish he didn't fall in love with me three years ago" , I thought to myself as anger came upon me .

A/N - hey y'all .... So sorry I've been so busy with school , and I'm now back on track with uploading , this is all I have for y'all right now but next chapter will surprise all of y'all , so I'm making this new book call Fifty Shades Of Him , hope y'all like it , go read the Prologue , if you haven't already check out the rest of my books .

- The Next Chapter Seek Peek -

I was staring at Autumn in the window of her hospital room , she looked horrible, she was in a coma , and It's because of me she looks like this .
I sighed , as I slowly entered the room , I walked to her and began to talk as I grabbed her hand began talking .

"Y-you know you really stupid right ? , y-you should of let me leave when I had the chance ..... where I go drama & other bad things come ..... I'm so sorry this happened to you , I'm promise you I'm gonna make things right , he will pay for what he did to me & you , and Riley , when you recover I need you to stay far away from me as possible , I-I don't wanna see you get hurt ..... I mean again ... I love you but for now I think it's best if you stay away from me , I say letting go of her hand wiping my tears as I then walked out her room , and rushed out the hospital.
I got into my car & just drove .......
Once I arrived I got out & walked inside , I need to learn how to use a gun , I say .
The man handed me a gun , put headphones over my ears & told me to aim , and shoot at the target .
I fired twice , and shot right in the middle ....
"Your a pro" , he says .
No , I'm just an angry , lost & confused bitch , I say aiming again and shooting .
"I'll buy 2 off these" , I say .

😏😏😏😏😊😂👌🏾