fourteen

Thanks you guys for 1.01k views , I love yall so much , I want to thank yall for supporting me , I can't believe this 😇🙋🏽💘 , so anyway let's get on with chapter fourteen 💘👌🏾🙋🏽

Song : Times Like This by Mila J

a week later 💘😩😇

Madison's POV 💕

"come on Kay , can we just talk" , I said yelling outside from house banging on the front door .

Kay's POV 💘

I was now standing in the kitchen as I heard Madison banging on the front door .

"I'm sorry" , she yelled .
Please , Just go away , I say .

Then Shawn came from downstairs , walking threw the kitchen & walking to the front door , he then opened it and walked outside slamming the door .
I ran to the window to see , what he was doing .
"listen , I get that you love her & all but you screwed up , you hurt her and now she doesn't want anything to do with you , she will never be the same way with you , she told me what happened and now I think it's best for you to leave" , Shawn told her .
I then went back to reality when my phone started to ring , I then answered it .

"hello" , I asked .
Hey , Kay umm Sarah & I wanted to let you guys know , where doing fine in Florida & we have some exciting news & we wanted you guys to come down and visit for a few days , my father said .
"oh , okay sure I'll have to check with Shawn to see what day we'll be able to go" , I told him .
Okay , love you tell Sarah I said hey , I continued as I hanged up .

Then Shawn walked in , "thanks" , I told him for telling Madison to leave me alone.

Who was that on phone , he asked .
"oh my father , he wants us to come & visit them in Florida but I'm really not sure what day were able to go , specially because I have to go look for a job & enter a few more college applications" , I say to him .

I'm sure we'll think of something , he told me as he walked to the living room .
I then walked upstairs into my room , logging on to my computer and searching a wanted jobs & colleges the would benefit my needs .
After spending about 2 hours on the computer , I decided to go out to the mall with Brit .
2:50 pm
I showered & changed into a blouse & shorts and I chose to wear sandals and I straighten my curly hair , I grabbed my purse , and phone as I then texted Brit "I'm on my way" , I than put my phone into my purse , I grabbed my keys on the counter and walked outside to see Shawn's car gone , I locked up the house & hoped inside my BMW and went to Brit's house all the way cross town .

15 minutes later

"took you long enough" , Brit said getting into the passenger side .
I laughed , "girl , it was only 10 minutes" , I told her .
"no I'm for real , my parents were in inch from ripping each other faces off ... but forget about me anyway how's you & Madison" , she said .
Well , she asked me to marry her , and I said yeah , everything was fine until Bree came over to her house , and wanted to have sex with Madison & she was tempted and they kissed & it happen before , I was so dumb to think it wouldn't have happen again , but I'm done with Madison .... Bree can have her , from this point forward , I really don't want to have anything to do with Madison , I told her driving .
She laughed , "girl , if I now Madison , is that when Madison really wants something she goes after it , so if she hurts you she'll eventually make it up to you , like she did before , if she doesn't care she wouldn't try to apologize for what she did , Madison cares about you more than you know but things are more complicated as they seem" , she told me .
okay okay , I guess , girl lets just have a good time today , and get me some new items , I told her making her smile .

5:41 pm

"I'll have 2 strawberry & banana smoothie" , I told the lady .
That will be , $7.89 , she told me as I then grabbed a $10 from my purse & handed it to the lady .
"keep the change" , I told her as I picked up my and Brit's smoothie and walked over to the small table we sat at .
I took out my phone and scrolled down Instagram , and liked a few pics .
"Kay , I think that the employee that you told you to keep the change is having doubts about letting you walk out this store without your number" , Brit said with a big grin on her face .

What ? , I asked confused as she then moved her in head into a direction , I turned and she the lady starring at me , she smiled as I slowly walked up to her .
"I couldn't help but notice that you were staring at me" , I told her blushing .
I mean how could I not , your beautiful as hell and your just sexy , she said .
"well , now let me do you a favor" , I said slowly grabbing a pen from behind her ear , and writing my number down on a paper slowly putting it in the pocket of her shirt .

"I'm Jasmine" , she said .
Nice to meet you jasmine , I'll see you around , I said walked to my seat grabbing my smoothie.
"wait , I didn't get your name" , she said .
That because I didn't give it to you , I winked as I walked out the store with Brit .
Brit started laughing , "I see you" , Brit said smiling .
I rolled my eyes , shut up ...... "I'll be right back"
I then realized , I lefted my phone at smoothie plaza , I ran back & grabbed my phone in joy thanking god it was still there .
I started to text Brit to meet me , in forever 21 , as i bumped into someone.

"oh I am so sorry , I was looking .... I then stopped talking as I was Madison standing there .
"oh , my bad" , I quickly said walking away trying to avoid talking to her .
So is this what we're going to do every time we see each other ? , and what was that you giving your number to the girl at the smoothie plaza , she said then I stopped walking .
"what was I doing , keep walking Kay , bitch don't say anything and keep walking , turn back around , no ! , why are you walking towards her , avoid the embarrassment , Kay you don't listen do you" , I thought to myself as I turned around walking towards her .
"where you following me" , I asked .
It's a mall for god sakes , everyone goes here , and if I was following you what do you expect me to do , you don't answer my calls or my texts , you blocked me on IG & Twitter , you wouldn't even come to the door when I was trying to talk to you , she said .
"and you know why I kept trying to avoid you , you should of told me that you loved Bree instead of making me feel liked you actually did love me , you keep playing with my feelings & emotions and I don't want to cry anymore specially because of you , I told her getting attention .
It was a mistake , she said .
"so was me ever ..... loving you" , I told her as I hesitated .
You don't mean that , she said .
"yes , I do now goodbye " , I said ignoring the question walking away from her .
I then heard fast footsteps come up from behind me , I turned around and then is was to late , Madison grabbed my face pulling my lips into hers , and I kissed back .
"Kay , you are so hardhead , she will hurt you again , just stop kissing her now , start fighting it , you don't need her" , I told myself, but deep down inside knew that I did needed her , and I don't care , I still love her & cared about her .
Then we stopped kissing , "I told you , you didn't mean it" , she said making me smile .

"I hate you" , I joked as wrapped my arms around her & kissed her again as her hands were holding my waist in place and my lips were in sync with hers , I can tell she was smirking .
I then heard Brit say "I told you" , I then smiled at her .

I guess something's don't change , but is Madison really over with Bree & Is Shawn Secretly dating someone , and what is the exciting news that Kay's father wants them to now , and how for will Kay go to find out the truth from Shawn , Brit , Kay & Jasmine , how and let just say Kay won't be to happy when she finds out that ..............
Read The Next Chapter To Find Out What's Really Going On In Nothing Like Us 💘