Twelve

So This Chapter is gonna be strange so Schools out & Kay's finally 19 & Madison's 21 & Shawn is like 22 & it's still been a week since Madison almost died .
p.s : sorry for not writing in two days , I'll update more .
Comment below any chapter requests ......

Song : Passenger By Ziggy 😍😇🔐💘

Shawn's POV 👱🏾

I slowly watched Kay's put her shoes on foot - by - foot , I slowly stared at her , knowing I was already falling for her but she hated me . As she was about to walk out her room , I then ran back into my room , pretending to just wake up .

Kay's POV 💘

I put my converses on , and went downstairs . It's Saturday & I was going over to see Madison , and how's she's feelings , it's been a 3 week since she tried to kill herself , I needed to see if she's okay .

10:03 am

"I'm going to see Madison , today " , I yelled downstairs to Shawn .
"and I care because" , Shawn said .
I rolled my eyes , "you can be a jerk , but for once can you not be a dick" , I said yelling at him , slamming the door walking to the car & driving to Madison's place .

Once I arrived , I pulled up into the driveway & stepped out the car & locked it . I finally had a key to her house , so I then put the key in the lock and walked inside .
I then closed the door to see Madison making breakfast , she walked over to me .
"morning , Ma" , she said kissing me .
I smiled walking to the kitchen , "so what you wanna do today" , I asked her .
Wanna Go The Beach Or Pool ? , she said .
I shook my head (yes) , "but ima have to go home & change" , I told her .
It's fine , Ima pick you up around 2 , afterwards we could come back here & watch a movie or something , she said walking over to me .
"okay" , I blushed .😊

She then placed her hands around my waist , pulling my body closer to hers . I bit my lip & stared into her brown eyes , "you know I love you right" , she told me .
"yeah , I love you too" , I told her .
She smiled & kissed me and I kissed her back , I wrapped my arms around her neck and as the kiss got deeper , I began to break us up ....
"remember? , the beach" , I told her .
She laughed , "yeah , we don't wanna start something, we can't finish" , she said .

1:30

I left Madison's house , and went home , once I arrived at home , I pulled up into the driveway , and saw two cars parked , it was strange , I got out the car walking to the first door , I opened the door & walked inside .

"Shawn , I'm home" , I yelled to get his attention , as I threw my keys on the counter.
I slowly walked threw the dining room , looking for him , "Shawn" , I said .
I then walked upstairs , going into his closed room door , "Shawn" , I said as I opened it as I saw a guy hand weed to Shawn & Shawn paying for it .
My eyes widen , "i-i" , I couldn't say anything , I just closed the room , and quickly walked into my room .
While I was in my room , I decided to change into my triangle bikini , I wore sandals and a long black shirt , so my ass wasn't showing & I put my curly hair in a messy bun and did my waterproof makeup , I grabbed a small beach / pool bag , grabbing my towel & I grabbed my phone off the bed walking into the hallway to go downstairs & Shawn and that guy was there .
"hey , Kay" , Shawn said bringing attention to me , I turned to him .
"Kay"? 😏 , the guy said making me look at him like "eww , as if " 😩

"Who are you" , I asked him .
"I'm who ever , you want me to be" , he told me trying to be a player , I just rolled my eyes , walking downstairs.
I grabbed my water bottle & placed it in the bag .....
"beep " , a car went from outside , that was Madison .

I then walked outside , getting into Madison's car .......

Shawn's POV

"wow , she sexy , I could bang the fuck out of her , she would be screaming my name , all night" , Nick , the drug seller said as she was Kay grab a water bottle out the fridge /

"oh , she's off limits , leave her " , I told getting over protective.

"oh may bad , I didn't know she was your girlfriend" , he told me .

"girlfriend ? ... nah , just step - sister , she's not what you think , she's into girls , she doesn't like boys" , I told him .

"Even , better I'll change that for her " , he said staring at her as she walked outside .

Yo , Nick leave her be , she just isn't what you think she is , I told him trying to convince him to stay away from her .

Kay's POV

"Madison we're are we going , I thought we were going to the beach" , I asked Madison as I was blindfolded .
Chill Ma , we almost there , she said .
"okay but you know I don't like surprises" , I told her and then the car had stopped & Madison got out side .
She was gone for 3 mins , "Madison" , I said .

Then the car door opened , "It's me" , Madison says calming me .
I smiled as I felt her grabbing my hand , I got you she told me .
Then , she helped me out the car as I was walking with her still blind folded , I almost fell & then Madison grabbed my waist holding me , making me feel safe .
Then we stopped & she left me there but here voice told me to take off my blind fold .
I untied it from my head & I slowly opened my eyes to see , Madison sitting at a chair with candles & and covered food at a table at a park .
"Madison , what is this" , I asked her blushing as she got up grabbing my hand pulling me to a chair .
"I just want you to know how much you mine to me , I love you so much , and I know you been threw so much , and so have we all , we've been together for 6months & tomorrow it will be seven , and I'm glad you walked into my life , and I'm so proud to call you mine , my everything , my baby girl , my life , my oxygen , I'm so proud to be yours , she said holding my hand .
I smiled , "when I first met you , I had no idea you would be the best thing that ever happened to me , and I can't imagine my life with out you , Madison, I love you so so so much ,  I said trying not to break down in tears .

She then dropped something under the table , I then helped her by lifting up the table skirt .
"did you find it" , I asked her .
yeah , she said , I then pulled down the table skirt & looked at my phone .
"what did you drop" ? , I asked her .
She didn't answer , "Madison , what d- I cut off or see her on one knee .
I immediately, dropped my phone & got up from the chair , I started busting into tears .
"stop ... don't you dare , I swear if your playing " , I told her covering my mouth .
Nah , Ma ... I for real , I'm so deeply in love with you , you don't even know , I need you in my life , together forever, like Bonnie & Clyde , we don't even have to fine like husband & wife , but will you marry me Kay , so I finally can call you mine , forever for life , Madison said holding my hand .
I was speechless , I was crying & shit , "yes" , I said crying .
She place the 💍 on my finger , and got up and hugged me as we hugged she lifted me up , "your my everything , Ma & I love you so much" , Madison said as she put my down and kissed me .

(A/N) SO MADISON AND KAY ARE ENAGED , COULD THINGS POSSIBLE CHANGE WHEN A OLD PAST FROM MADISON SIDE CAMES BACK AND RUIN EVERYTHING BUT HEY , KAY WILL FINALLY GET THE TRUTH FROM HER FATHER & SHAWN 💍💸💕😍👌🏾😂👌🏾🔐😂😩💘

Okay , I really wish I had a relationship like Madison & Kay , Goals 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘😩