twenty-nine

This Chapter May shock all of you & hope yall enjoy......

Song : Treat Me Like Somebody by Think

Kay's POV 💘

"what do you mean ....

I'm pregnant" , I shouted at the doctor .
It just how I said it , you are pregnant" , she says then walks out the room .

My pulse begin to race , once I saw Madison was calling me .

I couldn't even think straight , I ran my fingers through my hair , I began crying , how could this be .... in 9 months , I will have a child ... I don't even know how to take care of my self . What the hell am I going to Madison .
I breathed deeply.......
"HOW DID I GET HERE" , I asked myself .

😭😱😫😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
- (A/N) - what just up happen

14 hours earlier- 👌🏾

Kay's POV 💘

I just woke up from the blinding lights from the window , Madison had opened . 
"morning beautiful" , she said jumping on the bed , making me uncomfortable.

"morning" , I say stretching to sit up , she than rolled over to the side of her bed and laid in it .
I then got out walking to the bathroom , today was a chill day , I was gonna go hang out with Crystal & Brit later on tonight at this new club down town called "all-nighters" .
I got into the shower doing my normal morning routine , once I got out I decided I wanted to go out with Madison for a few .
I changed into this flower printed dress & sandals , and tried to straighten my curly hair but it wasn't working , so I just put it into a messy bun , I brush my teeth & did the rest of my morning routine .

36 mins later -

I walked out the bathroom & grabbed my purse & phone off the charger , walking downstairs to see Madison sitting down in the living room waiting on me .
"took you look enough", she joked .
What I need to look good to represent that you & I are a power couple , the best power couple ever , I joked making her laugh .
"Let's go" , she says getting up grabbing my hand walking us outside .
We locked up the house & got into the car , and drove off .
We decided to go out for brunch .....

- ( COUPLE OF HOURS LATER) - 8:40 pm
Still POV

I was now getting ready to go out to club "all nighters" , with Brit & Crystal .
"Ma , Ima head out to work now" , she says as she walks into bathroom watching me fix my hair .
I turned around staring at her , "okay , be careful" , I said wrapping my arms around her neck , and she slowly grabs my waist & pulls my lips into her .

"call me when you get home , so I know you got home safely" , she says
I shook my head (yes) , and she walked out the door .

9:05 pm

The car beep from outside , which means crystal & Brit were here , I grabbed my phone & change of twenty , and walked outside , locked up the house then got into the car & drove off .

A/N - LET ME JUST GET TO THE POINT OF THE STORY

It's been 2 hours at the club & Brit as already walked off with 3 guys in the past 25 mins , I don't where she is , crystal decided to take a taxi home she was to drunk . I was a little drunk myself ... what the was I talking about (a little) , how about I can barely move with out being dizzy , I slowly walked around looking for Brit .
"b-Brit" , I say looking for her , I doubt she would here me the music is loud as hell .
Then I got a text from my phone , I took it out my back pocket , it was from Brit .

"girl , where the hell are you , crystal told me you were still in the club , is everything okay" , she texted .

I slid my phone back in my pocket , and I felt someone grab my arm , I looked over to see a man grab my arm pulling me into the clubs lounge .
He pushed me on the couch , holding my arms down ...
I screamed , "help me , get off of me " , but no one could hear me .
He then punched me , and slowly took off my jeans , and my panties , slowly putting his dick inside of me , giving me pain inside of me .... going back & forth .... fast & faster , making me scream in pain .

I began crying , and screaming ..... "please ... stop" , I say .
I laid there crying , and staring at the ceiling , until he finished with me , he got up and walked out .
I then slowly crawled to my jeans , i was still crying ....
Then I heard footsteps coming , I immediately hid , I look up and my vision got clearer, I looked up to see Brit .
She gasped - "Oh My Gosh , Kay what happen to you? , your face , she asked me .
"I-I , was raped" , I say .
She ran over to me hugged me & I cried to her , and she helped me up .
"come on let's get you out of here" , she says .

12:36 am
Once I got home , Brit made sure I got home safe , I slowly closed the door not trying to wake Madison .
"how was the club" , Madison said coming out from the darkness turning on the light .
I was nervously shaking , "fine" , I lied .

"is everything okay" , she asked me walking up to me .
Yeah , I'm just a little tired , I think Ima go take a bath , I say to her walking upstairs.

"so your not going to ask me how my night was or anything" , she says .

I'm sorry , I just got a lot on my mind , I says & she grabbed my arm , the place that man did and I flenched , she looked my arm and she saw marks .
I moved my arm out of her grip , "just leave me alone" , I say grabbing the keys off the counter and walking outside .

I got into my car and drove off to the hospital , once I got to the hospital , I check - in for appointment .

...................................😱👌🏾😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

what do you mean ....

I'm pregnant" , I shouted at the doctor .
It just how I said it , you are pregnant" , she says then walks out the room .

My pulse begin to race , once I saw Madison was calling me .

I couldn't even think straight , I ran my fingers through my hair , I began crying , how could this be .... in 9 months , I will have a child ... I don't even know how to take care of my self . What the hell am I going to Madison .
I breathed deeply.......

A/N - yall weren't ready for it where you , comment down below what yall thought .