sixteen

Kay has to make a tough decision either is him or her , she goes through some things in this chapter & it will shock , surprise everyone, enjoy !

xoxo - babykk__

It's Kay's POV💘👌🏾✖️🙋🏽

I fianlly signed as I was unfinished packing my suitcase , I sat down on my phone as Shawn walked in .
"I'm going out for tonight" , he said .
oh cool , have fun , I say .
"okay" , he said walking out the door .
I then went to my bathroom & took my evening shower & washed my hair .
After that I ate my dinner & went into the living to watch a movie .
I then got a call from Madison , I hesitated to answer it , I let it ring .
"if it was really important , she'll call back" , I told myself .
I then continued to watch my movie , until I heard the door slam open , I immediately got up .....
"Shawn" ? , I asked then the lights went out .....
In fear , I grabbed my phone , and dialed 911 .
"911 , state your emergency" , the man said .
help me , please I think someone's in my house , I whispered .
"okay Mam , help is on the way" , he said .
I slowly crawled to the kitchen , grabbing a knife , and hiding behind a wall .
"oh , princess come out & play with daddy" , a familiar man voice said .
I slowly felt breathing on my back , and then the lights came back on , "Nick" ? , I said backing away .
Then I bumped into someone else .
I turned to see both of them staring at me , "why are you doing this" , I said backing away from both of them making my way to the stairs .

"I just want to get some ass" , Nick said .
But the thing , is I want your ass , new ass , virgin ass , plus Shawn told us we can have you , the man second that .
"no , h-he would never do that to me" , I said .
oh , really , then why do you think , he isn't here , he told you he's going out right , who do you think he's out with , the thing about Shawn is you never really know how to feel when he hurts you & then loves you , silly girl , he loves Brit , he was just using you , to get close to her , oh but he doesn't know where here to rape you , that's just between us and the only reason why he hasn't fucked you is because your father is his stepfather, that's why we're here to help out , I mean know doubt your gay but a little dick will just help you realize what your messing" , Nick said slowly unbuttoning his shirt , walking towards me .
I then backed up trying run upstairs to get a gun out of my dad's old room , until The man grabbed my arm , "where do you think your going" , he said asked my pulled my arm , pulling my body down to the ground .
I then picked the knife off the ground and stabbed the man said in the foot .

"ow , the bitch stabbed me" , he said loudly in pain and he punched me making me have bruises .
Nick then grabbed my hair , and dragged me across the floor by my hair .
I screamed in pain , he then walking around me , wrapping open my shirt , I then kicked him and he fell back , I got up quickly running towards the door & then Nick grabbed my foot , pulling me to the ground , I then started to crawl , "help me please" , I screamed .
Nick then flipped me over and began kissing my neck to my chest as both of his arm held me down .
I began crying , and then police sirens surrounded the yard , "the bitch called the cops " , Nick told The man but Damon was gone .
Nick grabbed me by my hair pulling me in , as he licked my cheek and walked us into the front yard , with police guns aimed at him , Shawn looking nervously at me , as I looked over Brit was in the car , and Madison looked at me scared .
"I wanted her , all I wanted was her " , he yelled .
I still was crying , "leave her out of this" , Shawn said walking toward us .
"don't be a hero" , he said pulling out a gun & putting my at gun point .
"if I can't have her no one can" , he said .
"no" , I hear Madison scream .
don't , I hear Shawn yell .

I closed my eyes shut , and then the a bullet was fire , and one of the police shot him from behind , and his blood was already on me , everything was now in slowly motion .
Madison then ran to me , and I hugged her & cried in her shoulder , "ma , I'm here , I right here" , she said as she held me .

2 hours later

After telling my statement , I went home ..
I slowly went into my bathroom , and locked into the window , as I saw blood on my head & arms & bruises all over my body , my shirt was ripped open .
I was about close my room , when Shawn stopped the door from closing .
"I-it wasn't what it looked like with Brit in the car" , he said .
I've heard that before , I said looking down .
"i didn't know Nick was even capable of doing something like this , I wish I could have stopped him from trying to hurt you" , he said .

But You Weren't , I yelled .
You went out with Brit , my Bestfriend , he would have raped me & kill me , and you --- you weren't there , you left me alone , to be with Brit , you used me , you never liked me , you told Nick he could have me , and he almost did , I'm so stupid , to actually did fall for you , I continued .
He walked towards me , "don't" , I said walking away from him .

"I'm sorry , Kay " , he said .
No , I'm sorry that I ever met you in the first place , you can be the Brit & I don't care about anyone of you of you guys , I said .
"I don't want to be with her , I want to be with you" , he said as he grabbed my arm .
I shoved him , "I hate you" , I said still shoving him .
"stop" , he said trying to stop me as he held both of my arms against the wall .
I began crying again , "you left me , y-you left me just like everyone in my life did , but you were supposed to  be different , but every time something is good something or someone ruins it , I can't stay here anymore " , I said to him .

"what do you mean" , he asked letting me go .
I'm leaving , I'm moving away from here & everyone , I-i need to be alone & be happy again , I told him .

"you can't go alone , I'll go with you " , he said .

I'm not alone , I'm moving with Madison , I got accepted to New York University , so did she , and her dad up there , and we're going live together, and I'm going to be happy with her & not you , I don't want to feel anymore , I just wanna be happy , and happy is away from here , away from friends & family , happy is away from you , and I really just want to be happy again , I said to him walking away from him .