"Eh, don't believe in her. I got this..." Levi whispered on Pet's ear.

"Next question. By Annie. When me and Sasha fought, who were my replacement friends?" Connie asked.

"AGH ITS-"

"Jean, Reiner and Bertholdt. And Armin but he usually wasn't as crazy as the five of you were during that time, right?" Levi coldly answered.

"CORRECT!" I cheered.

"This is the advantage of being their teacher..." Levi chuckled.

"Hey I was their teacher too! And plus I was their favorite, this isn't fair!" Hange pouted.

"Anyways...next question, by Eren and Mikasa. Which is Sasha's favorite potato snack that I taught her?" I asked.

"Aha! Pota-"

"Potato mozzarella squares. I should know, I was the one who gave them to you, meatball." Levi crossed his arms.

"Dammit why are you so not fair to me!"

*time skip*

Levi's team was catching up to one point. Levi seemed prideful in the contest, his team was proud. But Hange on the other hand, was raging. And her team was actually really stable

"That's not fair! How are you winning!?" Hange shrieked.

"Eh, it just means I know much more than you do, four-eyes..." Levi muttered.

"Hah, in your face, Hange! You're no match for my Aniki!" Isabel bragged.

"This doesn't make any sense at all! She's doing fine, you don't seem like you're not much of a Springles fan." Gou raised an eyebrow.

"Heh...I'm hotter, which gives me more points than four-eyes over here." Levi sassed, making Petra squeal and making Rin twitch.

"Hey! It's not like she isn't hot either!" Rei complained.

"Hey she has a boyfriend! Leave her alone!" Petra yelled.

"Yeah! Erwin Smith! Wait I think that's his name...I don't really know..." Isabel thought.

"Final match. A really hard question suggested by Armin Arlert. If possible, how may kids would Sasha like to have and what would be their names?" Connie devilishly asked.

"Wait wait! I know this I know this!" Momo furiously told himself.

"I doubt you do, you just met them yesterday." Seijuro replied to his little brother.

"AGH I DONT KNOW THIS I DONT KNOW THIS!" Gou whined.

"Calm down! Momo might look as you!" Rin hissed to his younger sibling.

"Think Hange...Think..." Hange told herself repeatedly.

Levi begins to snap his finger, "Agh...wait... wait..."

"Aha! I remember Connie told me this once when we still lived in Shiganshina!" Isabel cheered.

"SASHA WOULD REALLY LIKE THREE KIDS!! SHE WOULD NAME THE FIRST RACHEL, THE SECOND CONNIE JR AND THE THIRD JEAN PRONOUNCED AS JEAN AND NOT JOHN!!" Hange and Isabel in unison.

"HEY! I SAID IT FIRST!" They both said, again at the same time.

"They both said it. That means there's a tie. There are no more questions, so I guess you both win." Sousuke silently announced.

"Well at least there wouldn't be any fighting anymore. We'll just share the dessert, and the credit for the biggest fan. Besides, Seijuro-San did say it's for the whole house." Petra plastered a relieved grin.

"And we barely talked!" Nagisa laughed.

"Yeah, we were just standing there not knowing what was going on while they fought hard to win." Momo snickered.

"What're you guys waiting for? Let's go swimming!" Isabel shrieked.

"Hey, 'mind if we join?" A...slightly familiar voice said from behind. We all turned our heads, and were surprised to the fact that... Erwin's here!?

"Erwin...? Wow, you're here and you didn't even tell us about it. Smooth move, Smith." Levi scoffed.

"I just thought I needed to check on you morons. Besides, the reconstruction was finished months ago." Erwin replied with a chuckle.

"Erwin~~~!!" Hange ran and squeezed her boyfriend to a hug. Erwin laughed and hugged her back.

"Hange! Haha, it's been a while!" Erwin smiled.

"I miss you so much! Where have you been? Why haven't you been texting me? Did you lose my number-"

She was interrupted when Erwin kissed her forehead. Her cheeks blushed into deep red, she laughed and hugged him again.

"Aww, they're so cute too!" Gou chirped.

"His eyebrows are very thick though..." Momo chuckled.

"Hey! You talk crap about my boyfriend again and your head's gonna be pushed down so deep underwater nobody will want to give you CPR!!" Hange yelled at Momotarou, this time making Rei twitch.

Well I'm happy everyone's back. Well, maybe not everyone. At least Hange's happy again. And we'll all be happy again. Hopefully, that thing with Farlan could end up like the one with Marco so they would be complete...