Finale!!!!

*W/ Roc and Jacob*

Roc- Come on dude! Are you seriously gonna make me do this?

Jacob- YES! This is serious stuff! I dont play!

Roc- Look Jacob, I don't know what it is you are planning on doing to these girls, but please dont hurt them. I know you are a better person than that bro. 

Jacob- *sigh* Come on... we're almost at the house!

*Together, the two walked in silence the rest of the way until they finally got to the see through door. Through the door they saw Jaden, Kenya, Prodigy, Ray Ray, Bahja, Zonnique, Mariah, and Trevor all looking at them.*

Roc- Please Jacob! I can't do this!

Jacob- *pulls the gun back out and points it at Roc* WHAT WAS THAT!?!

*Through the door everyone was screaming and banging on the door for Jacob to stop. Suddenly, Diggy, Bre, Peyton, and Kyndal came running towards Jacob and Roc*

Jacob- HEY! HOW DID YALL GET OUT!?!?!

Bre- Oh shut up Jacob! 

Diggy- Yeah! Leave Roc and the others alone!

Jacob- Ha! Well it doesnt matter does it!?! All I have to do is open the door!

Peyton- Jacob! Don't hurt my friends! Put the gun down!

Jacob- No! Then yall will try to stop me! Im just gonna slowly back up and open this door, then shoot all the guys!

*W/ Mariah, Kenya, Jaden, Prodigy, Trevor, Ray Ray, Bahja, Zonnique, and Prodigy*

Zonnique- *whispers* Ha, he has NO idea what's about to happen!

Kenya- Ikr! Jaden, got the bat?

Jaden- Hell yeah! Im ready to beat his ass!

Prodigy- Don't beat him too hard, we gotta have to police take care of him too!

Bahja- OMG! He's about to open the door!!!!

Ray Ray- It's go time!!!

Kenya- Be ready Mariah!

Mariah- Oh don't worry! Im READY!

*Jacob turned the handle, when the sound of a screeching alarm flew across the night air. While Jacob was processing what was happening, Mariah leaped on his back sending him to the ground, as his gun flew across the ground, and quickly got off of him as Ray Ray, Prodigy, and Trevor started kicking him, and Jaden hit him with his bat.*

Jaden- HAA!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!! AND THE POLICE ARE ABOUT TO COME GET YOUR CRAZY ASS!

*Bahja's POV*

Damn. This whole experience has been CRAZY! It's now 10:30 am, and the police finally finished their investigation. Justin as well as the other producers are supposed to be buried in the field where we had started our man hunt game, in their honor. Jacob was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of multiple citizens and kidnapping three girls. We are currently on our way back to New York, since the show is over. As for our fans that were watching the show, even though Jacob cut the cameras off, the story is ALL OVER the news! Even after all the craziness, we still gotta go back to school tomorrow! That was one heck of a spring break! But you wanna know what's even crazier? The contract we signed says that half of us MUST come back, and the other half has to pick another person from our school to take our place! Only this time... the show will last ALL. SUMMER. LONG.